Thank you Hinterland for making it possible...

Kris-thepilgrim

to create an own Survival Sandbox Game with the options I really want!

Im in this forum a while ago and played TLD hundreds of hours in the Sandbox mode. Like my Name is, i am not having fun in killing wolves. I like to wander around, gather things, make a living home.

So I played in pilgrim mode quite a long time and when you could get sick in normal mode, experienced harsh weather conditions - in pilgrim mode this was not possible. I played the other modes too and enjoyed the difficulties, but it never felt familiar for me to kill wolves. I remember started a topic here and asked you if there is a possibility for changing the conditions in the game and you answered me that this is not intended and I have to play the other modes to get the conditions I want.

After a little break I started a new game and was very surprised to see, that now I can create my total own survival game. And I want to say thank you here! I never experienced a company who listened to the players like you did (I know that you chanced the options not because of my topic!). I still enjoy the sandbox mode a lot and see how much work you do. Thats the reason I want to say (again) big Thank You to all of you Guys!

Thank you for this wonderful game which I enjoy playing it for a long time!

Greetings from Germany (Kiel) Kristina

6 hours ago, Kris-thepilgrim said:

After a little break I started a new game and was very surprised to see, that now I can create my total own survival game. And I want to say thank you here!

Seconded!

The Custom settings have totally revitalised my interest in the game. I found Stalker too easy to acquire mountains of loot, but I never liked the way Interloper was balanced, and it felt overly formulaic to me. Now I can make the game difficult enough to be a challenge, without eliminating parts of the game that I like.

Even more options would be welcome!

Archived