Dev I got the perfect solution to massively expand your Team!!!

Ms Nutcracker

My suggestion

To expand the Hiterland team so more staff & talent can be brought in so more content can be created and better technology used to make the ultimate survival game! The dream survival game you always wanted but could not due to financial restraints, small team and other issues.

Not many are interested and I've seen this type of behavior before from fans who are happy with the way things are but why stop there? If Hinterland were given 10 million in funds they would be hiring and creating the ultimate survival game we all want to see and experience! Even the engine will be built on the cryengine cause they would be able to deliver it!

The team is not lazy and like all dev team they are doing a very good job but being bigger and with no hindrances is a good thing!

So I have looked other successful games and I think their way of making their game will be of a huge benefit to the future of a new series of the Long dark!

Example of a Major success developer: Over a 1,000,000 Backers!
Example a very popular famous online realistic world that has raise fund up to 110 million and rising. Have several headquarters in europe and America and list up videos on questions about the game submitted by paid backers. And Dev appears on the show every week. There success has been because they look beyond traditional games and did things that other dev will not want to go. They are developing a world where players can do and choose what they want with good deep mechanics. It has never been done in other MMO as mostly it just about having this basic world and you are left to do your own thing. But in this massive game there will be deep mechanics that allow players to do this. They can't have every kind of variety but they will have those that players are wanting like trucking goods from one place to the next!

Other zombie games are moving full ahead with complex survival mechanics and their fan base is big too cause they have FPS so it means they can create a more complex world for these players, So why should these games have all the nice pudding and no one is jumping up and down to see Hinterland compete at the same level? Sure at the present rate hinterland might archieve these goals but it might be another 10 year or so before that happens. And zombie hard core suvival game are bringing the survival game that we all love to zombie lovers!

So we fan must see and dream bigger as that is how the World around us grew! Not just be happy with small and very long progress or these developer are going to beat you at your dreams and hinterland will lose out in the long run! 

So this is what I have learnt from this 110 million funded game that has over 1,000,000 backers!

• To do crowfunding again for another bigger surivival game once TLD has been completed.
  • The 110 million example I listed did not expect to reach such heights in funds but players were going crazy over it cause their dream game was finally being developed!
  • No Publisher just driven by the passion of the staff who want to bring the ultimate survival game to your PC! 
  • To draw in hundreds more fans means to give players a few more choice of how they like to play the game!
  • Keeping it realistic as a survival game with several rules of what the game should be and should not be.
  • A Massive Survey to include what players like to do in a survival game!
  • Include things like farming, hunting, FPS with no violent gore, houses things that players want in a survival game but never could see! Management is also highly wanted cause it seems some player love resource gathering!
  • These career function will have deep meaningful mechanics so if all they want is to farm then they will find it fully satisfying not just little mini games!
  • Look at previous surveys and it shows combat is very popular and that is the first success of the 110 million dollar funded game!
  • No zombies or things that changes what this survival game is going to be.
  • The 110 million funded game World is not a battle royal death game its a living breathing world! But they will be battles in a very massive world just not battle royale stlye and its kept realistic.

PVE and PVP the most important issue:

• PVE and PVP is all integrated in one massive world and their solution to spam and all those grievers is that it will be very costly to kill another player!
  • There is permanent death so there is no such thing as ulimited spawn so you have to be very careful with your avatar.
  • It still is in very early access but the ideas are that in this world players can have some kind of scroll bar so if they don't want to encounter any PVP players then it can be scaled down. And since the world is massive they are places that are very dangerous so players not ready won't go there.
  • The world will be controlled mostly by NPC so players cannot dominate and rule the world and cause harm.
  • The AI will be very important as they are police looking out for criminals so in these areas the players are safe!
  • It will be very hard to be criminal in the game so the game is focus on living out your avatar and not abusing it!
  • Players can be criminals but its going to be alot of work to pull it off

How this relates to the new game for the TLD?

• The idea could be done differently so they could be PVE and PVP servers so everyone can play in peace.
  • However since players are given opportunity to branch out they would be players and NPC patrolling the wild Canadian lands! So someone who just want to kill another player will be detected. 
  • A bigger team for hinterland means they can employ Tony from Star citizen if he is free or someone similar to his capabilities. To be in charge of the mission system in Hinterland.
  • These new mission system that will be completely different to other MMO will play a very critical important role to controlling crime!
  • The Mission system will be much bigger and will be there to help players who are not into just wanting to survive. Give players who like FPS and other potential careers to be more meaningful with excitement. Like resource gathering! Could even be a small village that you can go too once you have enough of the Wild! 
  • Once an NPC or Player detects a crime it would go to this special system board and everyone will be notified about it. A bounty will then be put on this player to be captured dead or alive. So very risky business if you just want to go out and kill someone.
  • With a bigger team and a bigger budget means a larger more massive realistic world of canada can be archived!
  • This means players won't bump into each other so easily cause the land is so massive in scale! And that means players can be left alone to do what they want!
  • Is also means certain areas can be protected like a park! So players can live out their survival dreams to the max and also explore to the max! Outside these protected areas it get more dangerous as it will be areas where crime is alot higher and the risk alot higher. 
  • So players can experience that loneliness in the wild that they long for, even hire park guards NPC or players to patrol and protect if they venture out of these protected realistic areas. Not zones like in other massive games that feels unrealistic. 
  • This will setup up large orgnizations that the 110 million funded game is currently doing and they will be the ones out there protecting and see things kept in order in a realistic way.
  • This survival World will mean more then just surviving as now players will be in the game to hunt and to capture or protect!
  • And The world of canada will be specially crafted and perhaps hinterland can use their new procedural technology to create realistic massive realistic lands!
  • And most importantly the animals and ecosystem will be deep so its a living breathing world the players are in!

So this is how the 110 million funded game did it and they never did expect for the ideas to reach this type of expectancy! They did not even knew it would reach 110 million! I think they goal was just a smaller game with I think a 500,000 budget from the first funds that came in if I am correct. But more fans came in and the goal grew and with support of fans the bigger the ideas got cause these backer were demanding it. And so what I have told you all is just a small portion of what will be in this massive game! its not vapor ware cause the developer are very committed and as said doing interviews and having live open development.

They started small with a big dream and did a crowfunding idea and then it got bigger cause of the fund that were pouring in and so the dev and staff could explore and add more to realize their ultimate dream game! Bigger team more talent, better design concept, more detail into their design to create that realistic world players long for!

Suceess was also because it was available to different styles of players!

But as I said earlier they made it available to a host of different types of players like FPS and trucking and farming and especially exploration and digging for resources cause it was all want the fans wanted in that game but especially exploration!  And that is why their game support grew massively! If they just stuck to FPS or just one type of game play it would never have the massive player base and funds! FPS gives alot of support but including other styles just increase the player base!

So I hope the dev can see this new type of way of designing games that its a very good logical path to increase their dreams, increase profit and increase in everything to make that ultimate survival game. So at least try and attempt to do it and see what happens! Cause it would be like this 110 million funded game cause it has not been done before! Even battle royal survival games does not have this passion since they just want a zombie game with good survival mechanics and it all about FPS.

I know this is not full proof but i do know including other styles of play while keeping the core as a survival realistic game will increase the player base far more then keeping it to just one style of play and nothing more. Will hinterland be the first to test this out and see if it will make the community go crazy??

They went where other developer refuse to travel who saw it as impossible and now they are gaining such huge benefits because of their drastic dream!

Archived