Sound and Credits Settings.

Aagje

So, one of the things I've loved best about TLD is the sound -- the fall of snow and crow feathers, the howling of distant (or not-so distant) wolves, the screech of the wind, my constant companion.

But the music is one of the standout things about the game, for me. And unless I'm missing something, you can't have the Wintermute music show up in a Survival/Challenge game, or vice versa. Both Cris Velasco and Sascha Dikiciyan excelled in making atmospheric tracks for this game, and it'd be great if we could somehow make both available in the same game.

Perhaps have a setting to include Wintermute music in a Survival game? Doesn't need to be all the time, even like 25% of the tracks played would be great.

In the same vein, the credits track between Episodes 1 and 2 of Wintermute is awesome. Why is there no option to play it in the Extras menu? I know that First Aid Kit recorded "The Lion's Roar" long before Wintermute came out, but I'd still like to be able to access the video from the main menu, not YouTube. Just sayin'.

Archived