Moving/turning your head around in cars

Mixxut

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before or not but I'm sure I'm not the only one  who gets annoyed by this. 

You can turn your head only 90 degrees when you're inside a car. It would make a huge difference being able to turn your head a little more.  Imagine a situation where you're hiding from a wolf inside a car and it's sometimes super annoying when you can't see where the wolf is, and you just have to wait and freeze and hope that the wolf goes away. If you could turn your head around more, like 180 degrees you could actually see where the wolf is and get some information what you should do, and not just say "screw this i'm just gonna exit this car and run and not look back."

Again im sorry if this idea is stupid and old and stuff like that but after a little research I didn't find anything like this.

1 hour ago, Wade said:

There is a way to fix that.  Sadly Hinterland won't let us discuss such things on this forum or the topic gets locked.

Wait - why? That seems like a really negative reaction to have to the fan community of the game. Why even have a wishlist/suggestion forum if such discussions are not allowed to be had indepth?

24 minutes ago, GreyPilot said:

Wait - why? That seems like a really negative reaction to have to the fan community of the game. Why even have a wishlist/suggestion forum if such discussions are not allowed to be had indepth?

Because it is a mod and Hinterland does not currently support modding, therefore all talk of using mods is FORBIDDEN and will end up with the thread being locked. 

11 hours ago, Wade said:

There is a way to fix that.  Sadly Hinterland won't let us discuss such things on this forum or the topic gets locked.

Great. If they don't support mods maybe they could just put things like these in the game so people don't have to use those mods

8 hours ago, Mixxut said:

Great. If they don't support mods maybe they could just put things like these in the game so people don't have to use those mods

That is an amazing idea!!!!  Now go make a list of the things you would like to see in the game, then sit down and ask yourself when you think those things will be implemented into the game.  Hmm, my guess is some of the things on your list will probably never make it into the game.

Archived