What's your Favourite Map?

The_Materialist

What's your favourite Map?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mystery Lake is definitely the best made map on display; after all, it was the first map to be re-done. 

I voted for Pleasant Valley however because it’s a true test of endurance. It feels like a challenge, and it is probably the only map in The Long Dark besides Timberwolf Mountain that is really interesting to play in. 

I voted for PV. There's just something magical about standing on Signal Hill or Skeeter's Ridge looking out over the valley with the Farmhouse and Outbuildings spread out below me, especially at dawn or dusk.  I love how far I can go, there's just so much to do in PV, so many day trips to take, so many more ways to vary the routine. I hated this map for most of my time in TLD, but now find it hard to imagine settling anywhere else, even though I think mechanically Fishing Camp, the Riken, or the Hunting Lodge are the best objective bases in TLD (for me!) they don't inspire the way the Farmhouse does, where everyday is an interesting day. 

Archived