I have been waiting for the Aurora to spawn on side quest: old letters for over 40 DAYS (in-game)

Blazepup

Well I have been playing the long dark I had just earned Jeremiah`s side quest old Letters so I went to forlorn muskeg as I needed to,  well making the trip to the bunker the Aurora spawned and some cold weather so I stopped and made a fire at high blind hoping to sleep the night.

The next day I made it the bunker and found out it was electricity locked so I had to wait for another Aurora to spawn so I could go in and burn some letters so I go sleep in the cave nearby trough the day and wait during night time, rinse and repeat maybe 30 to 40 times an it still has not spawned I had to kill 4 wolves and one stag in that time to live and the Aurora still has not popped in to say Hi .

Am I doing anything wrong or am I just extremely unlucky :/ perhaps make spawn rate higher???? k bye

1 hour ago, Blazepup said:

This is before the bear mission it is survival school. Also what is the bear ear bug?

Doesn't matter, the same weather scripting mentioned in the thread is also present during survival school. That bug's been fixed... It has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Didn't you see the post about the elevator button... I'm pretty sure that will resolve your problem.

Archived