Aurora Wolves Glitch??

Stormwolf1O1

**POTENTIAL SPOILERS**

After the cutscene where, in the Broken Railroad body shop garage thing, you go back outside, hit your head, pass out, etc. wake up and it's night time and the Aurora is going on, you see the electricity flickering and all that, plus two Aurora wolves walking close by right outside the open door. Well the next morning, I go out to leave and continue my quest yet the two Aurora wolves are still there, during daylight, guarding my exit. What's up with this?? Intentional, or a glitch?

Screenshot_9.thumb.png.3332c3dd69779cc8bba08960456ca4fe.png

1 hour ago, Thrasador said:

Weren't you supposed to go to the next building and get the flashlight and stuff at night? Or will the next part of the quest advance even if it's daytime...?

I went over to the Hunting Cabin, got the rifle and skipped out on the flashlight. Was I supposed to get that?? I'm already back in Muskeg!

4 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

I went over to the Hunting Cabin, got the rifle and skipped out on the flashlight. Was I supposed to get that?? I'm already back in Muskeg!

Yes the quest will let you continue in daylight.

Ummm the flashlight is very helpful on nights with the aurora...I'm pretty sure there's a cutsceen  when you pick it up so it's pretty important.

7 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

I'm not on that quest, sorry to panic you. I'm in Episode 1. I thought I read somewhere you were supposed to grab some stuff at night in the building that was marked on the map. Whatever I was reading mentioned getting the flashlight. That doesn't mean it was correct.

That being said, the flashlight has a high beam setting or something that frightens wolves....maybe even aurora wolves....but I'm not 100% on the aurora wolves...

Archived