No ammo left for the bear

Pringo13

1 hour ago, Mixxut said:

Not a bug. The bear is in Clearcut. Possibly at the logging cabins. You just have to deal with the fog. Good luck!

I've been all over this area and then some. I can't find old bear anywhere. My journal says I'm on encounter four now, wht? :|

The final encounter....encounter 6 is at the clear cut/logging cabins. Check the pond near the high blind and stream to the pond, or the camp office. I haven't done this quest yet but I know it ends at the clear cut/logging cabins with the fog, but he has 5 other stops before that....

If you do a forum search for this quest.....or just "bear" and read all the recent posts, there is a thread somewhere from a few to several days ago where someone details all the locations and where to shoot him from so he cannot retaliate....

I remember reading it....I just can't remember every stop and in what order....

12 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

I've been all over this area and then some. I can't find old bear anywhere. My journal says I'm on encounter four now, wht? :|

Traintracks near Camp Office.  If he's not there backtrack to the stream.  Look for him to be stuck in the higher elevations along the way.  

17 minutes ago, selfless said:

Traintracks near Camp Office.  If he's not there backtrack to the stream.  Look for him to be stuck in the higher elevations along the way.  

He's not on the train tracks either...I walked over to the logging camp by that way just in case. I've also been back to the pond again and checked over by the little cabin again too. Climbed all over the hills and back again, I've been everywhere. Okay, I guess I'll have to go over there again to see if I can find him but for crying out loud, I'm going to have to go hunting again now. The deer I shot last night was supposed to tie me over, at least for the next two encounters before the last one. Sucks ^_^

12 hours ago, SnowWalker said:

He's not on the train tracks either...I walked over to the logging camp by that way just in case. I've also been back to the pond again and checked over by the little cabin again too. Climbed all over the hills and back again, I've been everywhere. Okay, I guess I'll have to go over there again to see if I can find him but for crying out loud, I'm going to have to go hunting again now. The deer I shot last night was supposed to tie me over, at least for the next two encounters before the last one. Sucks ^_^

He is at the logging cabins. Walk the right side of the clearcut and follow the little snow wall. Continue following it until you see the bear running. Return to clear cut and kick his ass

Just now, Mixxut said:

He is at the logging cabins. Walk the right side of the clearcut and follow the little snow wall. Continue following it until you see the bear running. Return to clear cut and kick his ass

Thanks, I got him. Two shots right on the spot. Recorded it for YouTube since it's a good achievement :)

FYI he can be killed early....takes a very steady instakill shot but it can happen. I know it can. Did it early myself. On 5th encounter he charged nearly got me but by position could not have gotten me(those that know how to do this will understand) I won't divulge in here. It has been talked about before in beta forums

Fun I may do story mode all over again as I missed a few things

Archived