Crashing after exiting buildings

Patchouli

3 minutes ago, Patchouli said:

The game frequently freezes or crashes to desktop when I exit a building.  It seems to be happening more often each time I play.  I get an error message and a plea to send a crash log to the developers.  Where would I send these files?

Hey which platform are you playing on? And if PC/Mac, what are your system specs? Thanks.

Been happening to me on XB1.  Can play for 30 mins to an hour or so but eventually it will crash to the xbox home screen usually when exiting a building but it did happen one time when I was entering one.  Started happening when I first got to Milton and started going in and out of buildings a lot.

This game doesn't seem to be working at all on XBOX One...

From games not saving, to crashes, to the story not continuing from episode 1 to episode 2  in the new Story mode.

I'm beginning to think the devs are not actually play testing the game on XBOX....

6 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Hey which platform are you playing on? And if PC/Mac, what are your system specs? Thanks.

I'm on a PC.  These are my specs.  Let me know if you need anything else.

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version    10.0.14393 Build 14393
System Manufacturer    Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model    Z97X-Gaming 5
System Type    x64-based PC
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

13 hours ago, Thrasador said:

This game doesn't seem to be working at all on XBOX One...

From games not saving, to crashes, to the story not continuing from episode 1 to episode 2  in the new Story mode.

I'm beginning to think the devs are not actually play testing the game on XBOX....

AGREED. After waiting this long and being so excited, its such a let down. I want to play so badly but I cant.

Archived