Trouble progressing through the episode one

Kevin_Rs5

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue where after I open all the safety deposits, the story will not progress. I have retrieved both keys but the mission log keeps telling me to find something that was stolen from grey mother. I've already talked to grey mother but it doesn't cut to a cinematic. Can someone tell me what it is that I need to find and where to find it?

Thanks for the help, everyone.

I'm still trying to obtain food for Grey Mother.... Its so hard to find food. I have ransacked nearly everywhere, although I do have a key belonging to the bank manager or something. No idea which house is theirs....

7 hours ago, Ape88 said:

I'm still trying to obtain food for Grey Mother.... Its so hard to find food. I have ransacked nearly everywhere, although I do have a key belonging to the bank manager or something. No idea which house is theirs....

There are several deer carcasses that can be harvested for food to give the old lady.

15 hours ago, Kevin_Rs5 said:

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue where after I open all the safety deposits, the story will not progress. I have retrieved both keys but the mission log keeps telling me to find something that was stolen from grey mother. I've already talked to grey mother but it doesn't cut to a cinematic. Can someone tell me what it is that I need to find and where to find it?

Thanks for the help, everyone.

I had a similar problem. I thought I already had the key from the farm and already searched the box, but it was another key and another box. As someone already pointed out, go to the farm, search the vase, get the key, go to the bank, open the deposit and you will find a box for Grey Mother.  Then you can progress. Hope this helps

Archived