rock pinnacle

junglegreen

Have just passed the rock pinnacle between the fish huts and log sort on coastal highway.    Once again there are circling crows indicating something dead on  top.

Now unless we have some amazing jumping deer it must be human if so how did he get up there ( rope and pulled it up )   and for heavens  sake   WHY?

This has happened in quite a few of my games and is a puzzle.    Can you supply a ladder so I can investigate.

1 hour ago, junglegreen said:

Have just passed the rock pinnacle between the fish huts and log sort on coastal highway.    Once again there are circling crows indicating something dead on  top.

Now unless we have some amazing jumping deer it must be human if so how did he get up there ( rope and pulled it up )   and for heavens  sake   WHY?

This has happened in quite a few of my games and is a puzzle.    Can you supply a ladder so I can investigate.

Screenshot would be nice.
Isn't there a dead human person there, by the bottom of that hill hiding under a turned-over ice? Might be I am thinking some other place, tho.

1 hour ago, junglegreen said:

Have looked around several times cannot see a body anywhere

See those specks on the ice/snow between the big rock and the little one?  That's the body, buried in snow. You need to get close and move the "aiming dot" over it until you get something you can click on.

Like I said, I think there is a body there in a fetus position, crawled up under one of those ice blocks. As far as I can remember. I know it is almost entirely covered by that ice block and it is very easy to miss it. I don't think it's visible from this side, though. The crow circle should be right over the body, which would put it somewhere on the other side of the rock.

Here is an idea - try to charcoal that area, see what will pop up on your map, whether a human body or a deer carcass, it could also maybe help with locating from which side of a rock it is, if you charter it from one side of the rock and nothing pops up, you know it's the other side. If nothing works, it might really be on top of it... which would be kind of hilarious oversight or an incredibly sneaky troll masterpiece from the map creators.

Have done a map of the area but it shows one body on the road.  There are two lots of crows circling,  one over the pinnacle and the second over the body up the gully by the log bridge.   As  I said before I can see the two spots of possible clothing but as soon as the aiming spot moves off the ice onto the snow it disappears and although I have peppered the area with pick up attempts nothing happens so will probably leave it and try every time I pass.

Archived