I made a mapping program for TLD, tracks you like GPS showing Whiteberry's maps

Sofox

Sofox,

You seem to have done a great bit of work.  I'd be delighted with myself if I had produced a development like that.

However, it changes the nature of the game.  The game is supposed to be surviving the hardships of an ill-equipped aviator who has crashed in the unknown wintry wastes of Bear Island.  The excitement and challenge comes from being cold, hungry, in a mist or storm not knowing where you are.

Undoubtedly many people will love your GPS & map system as it makes the game easy for them.  That might not be so bad in some ways, for example it might make the game appeal to more people and increase the sales.

But I hate to think of all the Bulls*** postings we will see from people about their epic achievements when they have been playing the east game.

7 hours ago, peteloud said:

Undoubtedly many people will love your GPS & map system as it makes the game easy for them.  That might not be so bad in some ways, for example it might make the game appeal to more people and increase the sales.

But I hate to think of all the Bulls*** postings we will see from people about their epic achievements when they have been playing the east game.

@peteloud Don't worry. This post is 4 years old. On 10-26-2018 @Sofox stated on the Git repository for the WakeMapper application... "Clarified README that The Long Dark was no longer supported"

Edited by ProsPex