Most Beautiful Thing You've Found/Seen?

Jolan

6 hours ago, Jolan said:

look at all those hacksaws! I don't think I've ever found that many.  :shock:

I think  I had 10-15 of every tool (excluding guns [7] and hammers [3]), but I broke down a couple.  

I played this run really wanting to see how much was on all the maps combined.  10 people could have lived indefinitely off of all the loot I found.  Even though, I have ruined several hatchets, I still have about 7 left, as well as 11 whetstones - but, I have around 300 pieces of firewood stacked in my various camps - an even once that is gone, sticks are infinite.  

I figure the real pain would be in the far distant future when I run out of cloth (no bandages would be a game changer) - but, I still have at least 4 dozen extra clothing items and every house on every map except for a couple on CH with full curtain, furniture, towel set-ups, so I can't imagine how long that could take.  

9 hours ago, Thurman Merman said:

I played this run really wanting to see how much was on all the maps combined.  10 people could have lived indefinitely off of all the loot I found.  Even though, I have ruined several hatchets, I still have about 7 left, as well as 11 whetstones - but, I have around 300 pieces of firewood stacked in my various camps - an even once that is gone, sticks are infinite.  

I figure the real pain would be in the far distant future when I run out of cloth (no bandages would be a game changer) - but, I still have at least 4 dozen extra clothing items and every house on every map except for a couple on CH with full curtain, furniture, towel set-ups, so I can't imagine how long that could take.  

Cool, have you checked out 1,000 days in the dam?  He's calculated out things like cloth usage. :)

1 hour ago, Jolan said:

Cool, have you checked out 1,000 days in the dam?  He's calculated out things like cloth usage. :)

Yep, I largely stopped calculating food decay because he was already so far ahead of me.  But, as I mentioned, it's clearly not as simple as X%/day.  How else could I have New Pork and Beans on day 200?  Hopefully someone else will figure it out, because I'm stumped. :S  

11 hours ago, Thurman Merman said:

Yep, I largely stopped calculating food decay because he was already so far ahead of me.  But, as I mentioned, it's clearly not as simple as X%/day.  How else could I have New Pork and Beans on day 200?  Hopefully someone else will figure it out, because I'm stumped. :S  

Food fairies.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived