wolves too kind when they eat

Dahoset

ok they are not so kind but ...

if you drop meat on the floor wolves come slowly and eat it and we can go soooo close to him ( 1 meter ^^) i can pet him :) 

and they just eat like a good boy ... they become a target too much easy. 

i propose to make then  more agressive when we come too close : it s normal the defend there meal.

we can imagine different kind of reaction ( if the wolf is really starving etc..) run away with the meat , attack direct, or like today if he s really starving :P 

etc etc

yep +1 June ^^ in coastal highway i let all my salmons ( 10-12 ) around a fishing hut and tons of meat around my house, wolves and bears don t care about it ...but i l dropped it from bag i think  they eat just when we "drop decoy".  

i ll try it next time , i ll drop meat from my bag and i ll drop decoy to see what meat wolf will eat :) 

1 hour ago, Dahoset said:

ll try it next time , i ll drop meat from my bag and i ll drop decoy to see what meat wolf will eat :) 

If a wolf trails you you can either drop decoy or drop it from your bag. The result is that the wolf will happily eat the meat regardless of the way of dropping it. But if the wolf doesn't trail you he is not interested in the meat. At least that's what I observed.

i confirm it s a real problem yesterday i kill a pack of 6 wolves with 1 arrow ( i need to craft more :p) and 1 kg of rabbit hu hu hu

then i "push" a deer on a lonely wolf i come close drop my meat and the wolf attack me, he didn t care of my rabbit  (haaaaa omg  omg omg )

i killded him but i was very surprise, it stress me :D it was great to feel that again and i was proud of me i 

1 hour ago, Dahoset said:

i confirm it s a real problem yesterday i kill a pack of 6 wolves with 1 arrow ( i need to craft more :p) and 1 kg of rabbit hu hu hu

then i "push" a deer on a lonely wolf i come close drop my meat and the wolf attack me, he didn t care of my rabbit  (haaaaa omg  omg omg )

i killded him but i was very surprise, it stress me :D it was great to feel that again and i was proud of me i 

you sound proud? how can you kill 6 wolves with 1 arrow? (ah not in one shot ) lol

Archived