My problem with the item decay and the midgame boring

Axtos

I'm sitting on my Jackrabbit Hill and do... nothing. I got meat, "civilization" food,  firewood and i have a locker full of medical supplies. boring...

I could explore pleasant Valley or Timberlake mountain but i have a big problem with the item decay and the way how "generate" the game items. And with my personal character nothing to waste.

if i go into a new area or room the game generate randomly (new) items. If i go into a new house on day 10 its maybee generate a 70% Antibiotics. If i go in this house by day 180 it's the chance to generate this Antibiotics the same. And here is my problem, if i loot this antibiotics at day 10 and don't need it because i have enough, it's decay to maybe 20% on day 180. It's not a good deal for me "generate" more items if i have enough of this type. "Better" for me is it to "generate new" it if my storage "used" or decay.

And so I'm sitting on my hill and wish me i could explore new areas.

i hope anyone understand my problem.... and my english. :-)

your game sounds a bit bugged out to me. Why not start a fresh run and on a map and and see if it fixes some of your issues? else bug out as they say and venture and go find another location / map , see if things change for you? also are you running latest game version? 3.39?

Since the April updates, loot items in the whole world are "generated" and start to degrade as soon as your game begins, whether or not you've seen/touched them yet, or whether you've even been to the same map as they are in or not.

1 hour ago, Pillock said:

Since the April updates, loot items in the whole world are "generated" and start to degrade as soon as your game begins, whether or not you've seen/touched them yet, or whether you've even been to the same map as they are in or not.

Only items outside of container.

Archived