Car Color Changing in Pleasant Valley Farmstead

KD7BCH

Pleasant Valley Farmstead/Homestead. There is a car out front, So far observed car colors include, red, green, purple. Car changes upon entering or exiting building or from day to day unsure of exact timing but nonetheless it changes LOL.

Check out my latest Adventures here...

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2016 at 6:33 AM, KD7BCH said:

Pleasant Valley Farmstead/Homestead. There is a car out front, So far observed car colors include, red, green, purple. Car changes upon entering or exiting building or from day to day unsure of exact timing but nonetheless it changes LOL.

Check out my latest Adventures here...

Just wanted to mention I've noticed this as well and was wondering whether it the lighting playing tricks on my eyes or that being alone for so long was making my character lose his mind :P

Purple one day, blue, another, green another....

Thanks for the update. There were a couple changes in the last couple of patches that may have resolved this. If anyone does see a car change colour again please take note to see if anything else in the scene seems to have reset/unexpectedly change. It could be an indicator of a larger issue in play. 

1 hour ago, cekivi said:

I used to notice the car outside the farmhouse changing colour as well every time I went outside. However, that was several updates ago and I haven't noticed colour changes since.

1 hour ago, Support said:

Thanks for the update. There were a couple changes in the last couple of patches that may have resolved this. If anyone does see a car change colour again please take note to see if anything else in the scene seems to have reset/unexpectedly change. It could be an indicator of a larger issue in play. 

I noticed these car color changes as recently as yesterday.

@Support Can you please give an example of what kinds of things to keep an eye out for?
I'm not seeing respawns of anything inside buildings.

I should note that I use the car's trunk for storage and that my items are there unchanged despite the different paint color.

On May 22, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Hotzn said:

The infamous changing-colour-cars. They are back. :P

Yes, they definitely are! 

A new detail I noticed near the  Pleasant Valley crossroad cabin, because there's a car there:

The car was green, I went in the cabin and when I came out it was red and I noticed it so I went back inside the cabin and came back out, and this time it was gray. 

Hope this info helps somehow @Support

Great!! Im not the only noticing this after all!! As stated above havent noticed anything else changing in the world... Just car colors.. Though there for awhile before noticing this I used to use specifically colored cars as a kind of basic "landmark" system to help navigate in yucky weather... Not anymore lolz

Archived