CHEATER DOT HOW DO I GET RID OF?

KD7BCH

Sorry, that was just a joke, no need to get offended, but at least it seems like it helped.

Oh ok, my apologies, my troll sensor might need some tweaking. I thought this whole dot controversy was settled a few patches ago so I was dissapointed to see it made it into the latest spectacular build.

This should be an on off thing switchable thing, and people were complaining they wanted the option for the devs to allow them to put a match stick or change the way it works not add some stupid UI element that is breaks immersion everytime you hunt. It is so plain as day what people are asking for and the developers in this area have simply revereted to the crap dot they had before. Lame.

This should be an on off thing switchable thing, and people were complaining they wanted the option for the devs to allow them to put a match stick or change the way it works not add some stupid UI element that is breaks immersion everytime you hunt. It is so plain as day what people are asking for and the developers in this area have simply revereted to the crap dot they had before. Lame.

It was a change based on community feedback as well as internal testing. We think the current system is a good compromise to assist players getting the most out of the bow. It's an item that takes a lot of time investment to pull together and craft.

And we're curious to hear how it works out for everyone. With that in mind we appreciate you letting us know how you feel about it. :)

--Patrick

Archived