Wolfs kill me

BrutosCZ

Hi guys i was walking and a wolf attacked me..i had knife...and i did not killed him....why? he attacked me again...and he run away again (come on!! knife againts wolf and do nithing?) bleeding i got inside of building got first aid slept for some hours and then INSIDE OF BUILDING the wolf killed me...this is weird to me :?

Hi guys i was walking and a wolf attacked me..i had knife...and i did not killed him....why? he attacked me again...and he run away again (come on!! knife againts wolf and do nithing?) bleeding i got inside of building got first aid slept for some hours and then INSIDE OF BUILDING the wolf killed me...this is weird to me :?

Try non-stalker mode if you can't handle fluffy (wolf)

i know that building but the only entrances are just a doors....i was eating and when i stoped the wolf attacked me and i had another fight with him

the building where it happend is the "water electric factory?" on map "secret lake" am I right?....i have bad memory :-D

Really? I'm walking there every game... Died only once by that wolf

Internal temp is only bad in those rooms with broken windows / doors. At the main entrance (coming from the rail way) even a starting char can sleep no problem. Deeper in, specifically in the main generator room and in the storage room with the toaster and microwave, it is too cold to make base.

May I add, how stupid I find one-way entrances? About as fun as a kick in the 'nads.

Archived