Exploration Game Acheivement

piddy3825

Visit every interior location on both the ML and CH maps.

Got this last achievement to knock out so I can say I finished them all, but I seem to be having some difficulty getting it completed. You would think that this is one of the those achievements that would be easily completed considering that I am looting every known location on both the ML and CH maps in just about every game I've played. What could it be that I am missing? I am assuming it would mean anything that has a door? Does that include a cave interior or a hollow tree? Or a fishing shack? Some of those things don't have doors but do have an "inside." Any suggestions?

Well i dont know for sure as im on xbox and we dont have achievements. But by the sound of it i dont think this would include caves etc. But im thinking the cars may be classed as interior location. Either that or maybe you have to visit all the named locations aswell,like silent clearing CH.

Oh yeah forgot about those. Well on ML the easiest one to find and the best bunker(the one with 2xrifles and 15x rounds) is right next to the camp office.

Exit camp office turn left head straight over the tracks and up the hill inbetween the big rocks and just up to the left.

I believe there are 9 different possible locations on ML that a bunker can spawn and usually from what I've heard, only a couple will spawn on any particular game, and not in the same place.

I found my first "and only" one opposite the lower entrance to the forestry lookout. If you come down from forestry lookout and keep walking straight across the log landing and up the hill to the highest rocks, you will "perhaps" find the "preppers bunker".

Devs have commented on other threads that the exploration game achievement does not include caves or bunkers. (It doesn't include lookouts, either ... just interior locations with a loading screen.)

I had trouble with this achievement for a long time after the devs had said it was fixed, and I was sure it was still broken. In reality I had just missed a building in the Coastal Highway. It wasn't even an out-of-the-way building ... I just thought I had been into all the cabins at the fishing village, and I had missed one by accident.

Devs have commented on other threads that the exploration game achievement does not include caves or bunkers. (It doesn't include lookouts, either ... just interior locations with a loading screen.)

I had trouble with this achievement for a long time after the devs had said it was fixed, and I was sure it was still broken. In reality I had just missed a building in the Coastal Highway. It wasn't even an out-of-the-way building ... I just thought I had been into all the cabins at the fishing village, and I had missed one by accident.

Thanks for the heads up. Going to back track both maps and enter each location with a door... see if i too missed one.

Archived