cant find workbench in DP

sierra 117

• 2 weeks later...
Lol yeah i know dude totally forgot the mines. Was more curious as to whether there was/should be one in the rikken.

I didn't find a worksbench in DP proper, I had to go back to the mines when I wanted to do any crafting.

Someone up above in the thread said there's a work bench in the "fishing factory". I don't think I found that when i was there.

The reason I didn't stay in DP. Everytime I wanted to craft something, I didn't want to walk all the way to the mine, or the wolf infested Hibernia Processing.

Easy way to access hibernia is via water side (right hand side when approaching from the riken), from that very small destroyed collapsed bridge which is in front of 1st floor hibernias access door. Once you reach that bridge, then start crawling, and can crawl up to the door, if you see wolf pretty close, just retreat abit, wait... and then access. literally never had problem getting in. Same with getting out, i always get out from the second floor, since its kind of vantage point and can see wolves... and same tactic.... crawl out... i usually crawl until the small cabin closest to the riken, then walk or sprint out on the ice towards riken.

Capture.jpg

Archived