Patch Notes?

paulsoaresjr

Paul, this is the area that has the patch threads by the technical director Alan Lawrance. I think this is what you might be looking for. This also looks like the place Alan plans to put the update notes as they are pushed out to us.

viewforum.php?f=55

For example, the last patch was v.077 and only addressed the lunar cycle bug that would become an issue after prolonged survival (normally 14 days or more).

Glad to see your still playing TLD! I guess the night in the tent with the kindle just whetted your appetite. ;)

Thanks!

Oh sure, still interested in playing more TLD but summer is just plain rough on my playtime schedule so I have to be picky about where to spend what little time I have! Otherwise, I'd play a helluva lot of TLD and try to master it! Sadly, I'll only be able to dabble in it periodically :cry:

Paul, this is the area that has the patch threads by the technical director Alan Lawrance. I think this is what you might be looking for. This also looks like the place Alan plans to put the update notes as they are pushed out to us.

http://www.hinterlandforums.com/viewforum.php?f=55

For example, the last patch was v.077 and only addressed the lunar cycle bug that would become an issue after prolonged survival (normally 14 days or more).

Glad to see your still playing TLD! I guess the night in the tent with the kindle just whetted your appetite. ;)

I completely get that. It's not so much summertime in my case, as it is transitioning from I.T. back to police work...plus my first baby (8 month old daughter).

If it's any consolation, this new update (v.083) I think is going to take all of us "expert 2-week survivors" down a notch or two. Raph answered my wish for more of a challenge and thus I feel almost like a beginner again. What a great update it is!

I completely get that. It's not so much summertime in my case, as it is transitioning from I.T. back to police work...plus my first baby (8 month old daughter).

If it's any consolation, this new update (v.083) I think is going to take all of us "expert 2-week survivors" down a notch or two. Raph answered my wish for more of a challenge and thus I feel almost like a beginner again. What a great update it is!

Gratz on your first child! Please disregard our discussion about babies as a source of tinder in the General Discussion forum! :P

Enjoy what little time you get now because it actually gets reduced when the kids get older! :twisted:

Archived