Community Question

Amazombie

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this community. I just had a question. How often do the devs of this game update with whats going on with new features and eta's for release of new builds? Also do they participate alot in the community? My other game of choice is 7 days to die and if anyone has checked out their community thats one of the awesome things about it, I was just wondering what to expect here.

sweet! Thanks for the reply. So far having a lot of fun and the game has a ton of potential, i'm really excited and hopeful to see where it goes! has there been any mention of what maybe to expect in next update? Or is it usually more of a surprise thing

has there been any mention of what maybe to expect in next update? Or is it usually more of a surprise thing

It's usually a surprise - another reason why anticipation and excitement gets so high with each major update. They usually add a lot each round [major changes making it feel pretty fresh and new again].

Next update (sometime near end of Aug (or shortly after) is planned to include a new area as well :)

Hey Amazombie! I'm here nearly every day (minus one day on the weekend or so), and the actual development team browses the forums quite regularly as well. Overall, we interact with the community quite a bit in general, but please feel free to message me if you have any questions. This community is pretty wonderful, so if you're big on that, you'll likely really enjoy your time here. Glad to have you!

Archived