Hinterland store wish list!

Aduron

In a recent post about the Hinterland Store, it seemed like the store is not so far in the distant future. I was looking through the forum to see if anyone made any posts about a wish list for TLD merch, and I couldn't find much (link it to me if you find it!). So here's the start of a store wishlist for me personally, and if y'all add some things I'll be happy to update it.

Clothing

All the obvious, shirts/hoodies/baseball caps, etc. but I happen to be a fan of more subtle logos on clothing, so maybe some clothing and baseball caps with just the TLD hatchet logo on it, no words. As well as the Hinterland fox. And some onesies for my baby!

Household

Gotta have the Hinterland cup from in-game. Also, someone on the TLD subreddit (u/Tyler4141 over there) made this really great wall etching, and got me thinking that no den/hunting lodge could be complete without something like it.

Media

Have to have the soundtrack. This is either my favorite or second favorite soundtrack to any video game, and would make some amazing driving/working music.

Outdoor Gear

I would love to see the TLD and Hinterland logos on some small camping/survival items like a waterproof match case, survival ("Altoids"-shaped) tin, and firesteel. Perhaps not knives and hatchets themselves, but leather sheaths with the various logos burnt in? And maybe some cloth patches to sew onto our packs, to go along with the National Park patches I sew on (Not my pictures, I took them from Google images).

Oh jeez, how funny (not funny at all) would it be if we shipped items like that in varying states of decay. Hope you enjoy your 40% scarf!

Would be okay provided it comes with a complementary sewing kit and bit of cloth.

Oh jeez, how funny (not funny at all) would it be if we shipped items like that in varying states of decay. Hope you enjoy your 40% scarf!

Would be okay provided it comes with a complementary sewing kit and bit of cloth.

More likely to include a nearly ruined winter jacket that you have to harvest for cloth first ;)

I'd like the red and white toque and matching scarf from the game. (At 100% condition, of course!)

Brilliant! Also, we should be able to acquire these clothes patched with the exact same greyish cloth we get in the game.

Fluffy should be available - must be very fluffy of course and come with a name tag "Fluffy".

Posters please! I really like the art style in the game. I would love to have portrait style posters of the 3 main animals (deer, wolf, bear) in different back drops, and landscape posters of the iconic locations (trapper's home, mystery lake, carter dam, the farm, etc).

Archived