Spawn locations/Fluffy encounter

TheRoyalPimp

Sandbox Mode

So are spawn locations random? Can this affect how some items are located or some monsters are spawned?

I was looking at information about fluffy, what does it mean by 50/50 chance of it spawning? Does that mean that when you enter the building, he'll be inside? what about if you're sleeping in the building, when you wake up is it 50/50 chance of encounter again?

Yes, spawn locations are random.

Re: Fluffy -- It means that she has a 50% chance of spawning in the dam. I actually don't recall if this is an accurate number, but I'll leave it for the sake of clarity. If you're in Pilgrim mode, she won't spawn at all. Once she is gone (killed), she is gone for good.

Welcome to the forums =)

• 2 weeks later...
Ive been to the hydroelectric dam in mystery lake. ( i know that's not the name) I spend a lot of time there actually. Is fluffy in a specific game mode??

yes. voyageur or stalker. I estimate the odds of encountering a wolf in Carter Dam to be closer to 100% based on the observation that I always find one there, sooner or later. Sometimes it's in the foyer but more often, it's down in the generator room.

Archived