All item lost, game reset all loot

b1ad3runner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I have been having a lot of fun with the game its very challenging and fun. But as of today I am having some issues. When I first logged on I lost everything that wasn't in my personal inventory, I have survived about 10 days now and had a lot of stock, when I loaded back into the Pleasant Vally Farm House it was like I had never been there before. I tried backing out and loading back into the game and same thing. I then went around the house and picked through it, exited the house and went back in and same thing, the house reset back to as if I had never been there before. So I tried re-installing the game to see if that would fix it; Same thing the only thing that saved was my personal inventory. I am using the Xbox One version .258. Any one else having these issues? Thanks for the help.

I have the same problem on Xbox One at Pleasant Valley. I am at Signal Hill. Whenever I am out for awhile and comeback the building has reset. Just started this game and it's only been maybe a day or two. I don't actually know if it resets while outside the building during the day/night cycle, but i'm pretty sure its just form leaving the building.

I've had similar problems at the farmhouse in pleasant valley and in the trapper's cabin at mystery lake. I sleep in a bed to save, quit the game, start the game the next day and the map has been reset. Anything not in my personal inventory is gone. Plus, when I exit the building and return immediately, the interior of the building resets again. My workaround has been to load up all my gear, sleep in the bed, save, and quit. Then when I start again I immediately exit the building (which is easy because it usually spawns me at the door of the building instead of by the bed I slept in). Then go back in. Then I can unpack my 70 kg bag safely without fear of losing anything. Hope that is useful for the debugging process.

Just had this happen to me at signal hill.

Everything was fine upon loading up the save, went outside and realised the bear meat id left on the floor by the fire barrel was gone and instead the wood had returned. Went back inside the room and all my furs / guts etc all curing and stocked items had gone, despite being there 2 seconds ago.

I don't know if it relates the leaving any items on the ground while outdoors but I've never seen this bug before and it's the only thing I've done differently.

Archived