Forum Bug report Re: Facebook connection

Dara

Instead of throwing another BUG Thread up (Admin ~ Change this thread to Report Forum Bugs??) there is one, when check marking the Twitter Icon and i get this Error all the time.

The post doesn't post, the Error comes up, i Uncheck Twitter, and then Post alright.

e8Brntj.jpg;

Or is this me only ??

Testing. Posting from the Hinterlands' forum.

Facebook works just fine; the error is with the Twitter code, though I'm unsure if this is a site or Twitter issue. When posting with both checked, it results in a successful post on Facebook, but not on Twitter or this site. I unchecked Twitter and hit post and got a second post on Facebook, one successful post to this forum.

Do you get the share this pop up when you click on the twitter logo?

I'm trying to duplicate your situation so I get the error you are seeing.

If you hover over the disucsiion at the top when the facebook and twitter icons appear next to the flag and reactions mini cions and click on the twitter icon what do you get?

So I was able to duplicate your error, I posted the text post on the forum but I got the error.

I logged in using twitter, once logged in, I lost the ability to share or post direcctly to twitter.

I will look into this and run some more test

Thanks @Pablo! Could you also post an official update that the user profiles and pictures can now be edited/changed (respectively)? I just saw that permissions have come back: Thanks for your hard work! Still no luck with the gender thing, though.

Archived