Too much time spent at the stove!!

Wooly

Hello........

Really like the concept of the game and know there are more changes coming, but there is just too much time spent at the stove melting snow, boiling water, cooking food and meat. That is what gets boring. Just spent 2 days cooking bear meat and 20 rabbits.

Hope it is a change coming down soon...........

Thanks.

I agree as well as a few more.. It would be nice to see it progress to were you can cook food and such and still do other things. If you don't get back in time you run the risk of burning your food.It would add an element to the game play as well as the the added time to do repairs and such.

It would require some thought and planning during those stormy periods while the blizzards are raging.. I tend to use those times to craft and repair in between hunting excursions when the weather is better..

I agree as well as a few more.. It would be nice to see it progress to were you can cook food and such and still do other things. If you don't get back in time you run the risk of burning your food.It would add an element to the game play as well as the the added time to do repairs and such.

It would require some thought and planning during those stormy periods while the blizzards are raging.. I tend to use those times to craft and repair in between hunting excursions when the weather is better..

+1

• 3 weeks later...

The only criticism I have on cooking at this time is that regardless of the weight for meat, the time to cook it is the same. Would be nice to see it work like water where the time is based on weight/amount. Although you can spend a lot of time in front of the stove at certain points, the food and drink lasts for quite some time, you can go days, and weeks without having to do it again. What would make it a bit more interesting though, would be the ability to actually cook different meals/recipes, which I'm hopeful will be added in time.

The only criticism I have on cooking at this time is that regardless of the weight for meat, the time to cook it is the same. Would be nice to see it work like water where the time is based on weight/amount.

This has been brought up elsewhere already, but hasn't been changed yet.

+1 to this idea though.

Archived