I'm so excited

Pyroxene

6 hours ago, Pyroxene said:

And I just can't hide it...

Episode 5 - I'm waiting for it...

Me too, but it seems that regardless of how many times I finish Episode 4, I don't see the "check mark" next to the episode indicating that it's been cmpleted.  The other three episodes have their checkmarks.  I'm a little apprehensive that I won't be able to play Ep. 5 when it's released because of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Me too, but it seems that regardless of how many times I finish Episode 4, I don't see the "check mark" next to the episode indicating that it's been cmpleted.  The other three episodes have their checkmarks.  I'm a little apprehensive that I won't be able to play Ep. 5 when it's released because of this.

I have the same issue,it only shows up as done if I go online...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Hrrm.  I'm on Steam so I'm always online.  The only times I've seen the episode "completed" are immediately after I finish the episode.

Oh I see... Odd...     I remember filing a report ages ago ,along with a few other people who said that theirs were showing as not done at all.. then there was a bug fix and it all seemed ok except for episode 4..    I'm on Xbox and I've never played tld online...

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2024 at 9:12 AM, RossBondReturns said:

Same.
Can't wait to play Wintermute from beginning to end.

I've been mulling replaying Wintermute from the start when Episode 5 comes out.

I originally started it on Pilgrim & was stuck on that difficulty despite it quickly becoming uncomfortably easy for me. Would like to wrap it up on at least Voyager.

• Upvote 1