Do you remember?

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

The new updates certainly do help..     I'm on Xbox so mods aren't available for me.. I saw your screenshot and noticed you'd got them.. do you use many?

Not anymore. One update messed alot of theyre working. Im kinda happy for that tho. Saved my saves that way before I overmodded em and killed the vibe xD

Now I use helpful mods: like place anwhere so i can place irems on each other, console commands in case some bug accurs i can fix it myself, Struggle tweaks since im generaly really slow clicker (like 5,6CPS) so i moddified it so my clicks do as much as other players with regular CPS do, and at last random main menu, which just sets the mein menu screen to random weather :) 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Not anymore. One update messed alot of theyre working. Im kinda happy for that tho. Saved my saves that way before I overmodded em and killed the vibe xD

Now I use helpful mods: like place anwhere so i can place irems on each other, console commands in case some bug accurs i can fix it myself, Struggle tweaks since im generaly really slow clicker (like 5,6CPS) so i moddified it so my clicks do as much as other players with regular CPS do, and at last random main menu, which just sets the mein menu screen to random weather :) 

Oh I see... Place anywhere looks like a good one to have.. I haven't heard of the last two....  I'd love to have the episode three loading screen again ..

Maybe one day  lol...     Oh and the fox companion,it's so cute

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

Oh I see... Place anywhere looks like a good one to have.. I haven't heard of the last two....  I'd love to have the episode three loading screen again ..

Maybe one day  lol...     Oh and the fox companion,it's so cute

I pray fr ya on the xbox tho. Remember the years i played tld on it and oh boy, trunin around and aimin there is slow af xD

Theres a legit mod to have fox followin ya? 0_0

1 minute ago, CandyRacks said:

I pray fr ya on the xbox tho. Remember the years i played tld on it and oh boy, trunin around and aimin there is slow af xD

Theres a legit mod to have fox followin ya? 0_0

I don't have many issues with that really... My main run is starting to lag a bit though now I've gone past 750 days ..

There is.. it can even fetch sticks I think...  @piddy3825 used to have one.. I think it's still on the mod list.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

I don't have many issues with that really... My main run is starting to lag a bit though now I've gone past 750 days ..

There is.. it can even fetch sticks I think...  @piddy3825 used to have one.. I think it's still on the mod list.

Sound Like a really cute mod ❤️ especially if you have to feed it and such. Im pretty sure tho the mod has ton of problems with updates since its a huge intake for the game so mabe even the slightest hotfix can cause it to not work, therefore your game not turning on. But it really does sound fun :) Btw those pics you mentioned took me 3h in the interior scene and 2,5h in the outdoors scene. Used the mods only for those 2 artistic purposes and ofcourse, I had to give my boys a taste of some of those delicious food items :D 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Sound Like a really cute mod ❤️ especially if you have to feed it and such. Im pretty sure tho the mod has ton of problems with updates since its a huge intake for the game so mabe even the slightest hotfix can cause it to not work, therefore your game not turning on. But it really does sound fun :) Btw those pics you mentioned took me 3h in the interior scene and 2,5h in the outdoors scene. Used the mods only for those 2 artistic purposes and ofcourse, I had to give my boys a taste of some of those delicious food items :D 

I know the updates usually mess some of the mods up,but they seem to get fixed pretty quickly ..

I don't think it needs feeding..  piddy would know more about it..

That's a lot of work,but worth it just for the screenshot .

Lol.. can't let them go without a cookie or two😁

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I know the updates usually mess some of the mods up,but they seem to get fixed pretty quickly ..

I don't think it needs feeding..  piddy would know more about it..

That's a lot of work,but worth it just for the screenshot .

Lol.. can't let them go without a cookie or two😁

Sooo. Have you tried any other dif seriously beside pilgrim? :) 

Just now, CandyRacks said:

Sooo. Have you tried any other dif seriously beside pilgrim? :) 

I've done a stalker run,lasted 185 days I think... Died because I teased a wolf ,got bitten badly then lost in a blizzard lol..forgot I had stims on me.

And loper for three in game weeks but found it too grindy.. I hate boiling water as it is but on loper it was every five minutes .drove me nuts lol.

Plus I love my loot and rifle too much

5 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I've done a stalker run,lasted 185 days I think... Died because I teased a wolf ,got bitten badly then lost in a blizzard lol..forgot I had stims on me.

And loper for three in game weeks but found it too grindy.. I hate boiling water as it is but on loper it was every five minutes .drove me nuts lol.

Plus I love my loot and rifle too much

Ye I can understand that. I actually became so good in orintation I can travel even in blizzard across forlorn muskegs swamp knowing exactly where im headed depending on the angle and trees. Interloper really is grindy, mainly the 1st 50 days. But now i sorta have loads of free time as theres like 2k of stick on my floor and... well boilin water on the 6 stove is pretty quick so I got tons of that layin around too. Id really say the 1st 50 days on loper are the hardest. Once you get past that, its really gettin more cam as you progress. I also dont hv as much troublwe with wolves since i was so bad at clickin all that time, so I made alot of strats to get eaither around wolf areas or I learned how to literally walk around em and lose em depending on the angle im from em, their speed and if im encumbre or not. Thanks to this I had 1000D on loper without a single wolf struggle :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Ye I can understand that. I actually became so good in orintation I can travel even in blizzard across forlorn muskegs swamp knowing exactly where im headed depending on the angle and trees. Interloper really is grindy, mainly the 1st 50 days. But now i sorta have loads of free time as theres like 2k of stick on my floor and... well boilin water on the 6 stove is pretty quick so I got tons of that layin around too. Id really say the 1st 50 days on loper are the hardest. Once you get past that, its really gettin more cam as you progress. I also dont hv as much troublwe with wolves since i was so bad at clickin all that time, so I made alot of strats to get eaither around wolf areas or I learned how to literally walk around em and lose em depending on the angle im from em, their speed and if im encumbre or not. Thanks to this I had 1000D on loper without a single wolf struggle :) 

I know some maps ok enough..I got my blizzard badge in pv ..where else lol..  but places like forlorn I keep to the edges ..   I actually had trouble finding a wolf on loper.spent ages trying to find one to kill me 😁.     I. Just a bit impatient on this game,kind of why I'm nomadic really..

If you have trouble with the struggles why don't you use the press and hold option for it?  I know a lot prefer to use that because the repeated clicking can cause issues ..

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I know some maps ok enough..I got my blizzard badge in pv ..where else lol..  but places like forlorn I keep to the edges ..   I actually had trouble finding a wolf on loper.spent ages trying to find one to kill me 😁.     I. Just a bit impatient on this game,kind of why I'm nomadic really..

If you have trouble with the struggles why don't you use the press and hold option for it?  I know a lot prefer to use that because the repeated clicking can cause issues ..

Because the game decides the outcome of the struggle, not your actions if you set it to hold. Thts why I just got a mod to get on the same lvl as what is expected from the avarage players CPS.

That way I still have to try to click as much as I can but onlike without the mod, my attempt at protection wont be ignored as my clicking speed on its own isnt enough. This way I basically made it fair for me sine your clicking speed isnt something you can train to immense extend :) 

Edited by CandyRacks

2 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Because the game decides the outcome of the struggle, not your actions if you set it to hold. Thts why I just got a mod to get on the same lvl as what is expected from the avarage players CPS.

Oh I see..   sounds like a handy mod...    

I would've thought it was pure rng either way though... But I do remember @Zaknafein mentioning something about it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Oh I see..   sounds like a handy mod...    

I would've thought it was pure rng either way though... But I do remember @Zaknafein mentioning something about it.

Yes, it indeed is even specified in the settings that having it set to hold will let the game choose an outcome for you, while with clicks its entirely up to you and your stats. Thats why there are some people that can take of a wolf in under 2 seconds on regular basis.. Truly crazy clicking speed xD Im happy if I get him off in like 5-7 seconds with this helpful mod, Before... before the wolf always won xDDD Thats why I made all those get around strats, That do still come in Very hand! who wouldnt like going frpm Br all the way to AC without a single wolf struggle and not even shooting at a wolf or scaring it in some manner? :) The strats them self are however really hard to explayin with words and its way better to present em in a video if I ever meet someone in need of em.

Also personal question: favorite food recipes in TLD? :D 

10 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Yes, it indeed is even specified in the settings that having it set to hold will let the game choose an outcome for you, while with clicks its entirely up to you and your stats. Thats why there are some people that can take of a wolf in under 2 seconds on regular basis.. Truly crazy clicking speed xD Im happy if I get him off in like 5-7 seconds with this helpful mod, Before... before the wolf always won xDDD Thats why I made all those get around strats, That do still come in Very hand! who wouldnt like going frpm Br all the way to AC without a single wolf struggle and not even shooting at a wolf or scaring it in some manner? :) The strats them self are however really hard to explayin with words and its way better to present em in a video if I ever meet someone in need of em.

Also personal question: favorite food recipes in TLD? :D 

I don't read much in the game if I'm honest.. a lot is too small for me to see.. but I get that you want to choose your own fate,so to speak.. 

Pilgrims usually like that anyway lol but anyone on loper or stalker would probably love not getting near them..  

Favourite recipe?   I mostly use the porridge one actually..I have simple tastes lol... But every 100 days I'll have either the flight porridge or Lilly's pancakes to celebrate.😊 

Which do you like?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CandyRacks said:

Do you remember the original Forestery Lookout? The one that is now a ruin sitting atop a hill that the old ones remember as one of the main locations in the game?

It's my profile avatar on Steam, taken from an old screenshot of mine, right after it was turned into the Destroyed Lookout. It was honestly my favorite place in ML, and tbh, the new one just doesn't quite have the same feeling and coziness for me.

I've only been playing since June, 2016- so the really early versions of the game are something I could only play after the Time Capsule feature was added on Steam, other than the original version when HL had the limited-time Anniversary event that allowed us to play it. And I honestly still don't know why this game stuck with me, since I hadn't been a fan of any other Survival games besides Subnautica before that. And I was a bit back and forth on Subnautica for a long while in Early Access too. And I still haven't found another Survival genre game that has really stuck besides TLD and SN (I keep trying, but haven't found one yet).

Anyhow- welcome to the online forums! I hope you find the community here welcoming!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I don't read much in the game if I'm honest.. a lot is too small for me to see.. but I get that you want to choose your own fate,so to speak.. 

Pilgrims usually like that anyway lol but anyone on loper or stalker would probably love not getting near them..  

Favourite recipe?   I mostly use the porridge one actually..I have simple tastes lol... But every 100 days I'll have either the flight porridge or Lilly's pancakes to celebrate.😊 

Which do you like?

Well I really do also like lillys pancakes as a celebration aswell! :D Its just something so far out of the world the rest of tld is set in xDD Otherwise I really do like the porridge for traveling as it has good calorie amount compared to the ingrdients on their own and than I absolutely love Preppers pie ❤️ Now I know, taste wise: disgusting definetly. But its basically the closest we can get to an MRE on loper. Its made out of garbage, calories are pretty decent, contains Vit C, wolves dont smell it and it heals you. Imagine youre on a journey to where ever, you can already guess ur gonna be freezing the next day too and your condition is at 25% lets say. You each that, combine with hearbal tea and sleep for ten hours. BOM! youre at 80% or around! Truly a perfect thing to carry on ya on loper for long distance travels :) 

2 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

It's my profile avatar on Steam, taken from an old screenshot of mine, right after it was turned into the Destroyed Lookout. It was honestly my favorite place in ML, and tbh, the new one just doesn't quite have the same feeling and coziness for me.

I've only been playing since June, 2016- so the really early versions of the game are something I could only play after the Time Capsule feature was added on Steam, other than the original version when HL had the limited-time Anniversary event that allowed us to play it. And I honestly still don't know why this game stuck with me, since I hadn't been a fan of any other Survival games besides Subnautica before that. And I was a bit back and forth on Subnautica for a long while in Early Access too. And I still haven't found another Survival genre game that has really stuck besides TLD and SN (I keep trying, but haven't found one yet).

Anyhow- welcome to the online forums! I hope you find the community here welcoming!

Thanky you! ❤️ Yes indeed. Havents seen a betr set survival game as of yet in technical manner. I played Stranded Deep, this war of Mine, The Forrest, State of Decay 2, ... They were pretty good too, but havent cought me by heart. It may also be the fact for me that I just over al like northern set countries with snowy conditions and TLD has just truly magnificent locations to show off! Almost every place feels different hee, which is amazing when you take into account that theres already like 14 regions.. 0_0

7 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Well I really do also like lillys pancakes as a celebration aswell! :D Its just something so far out of the world the rest of tld is set in xDD Otherwise I really do like the porridge for traveling as it has good calorie amount compared to the ingrdients on their own and than I absolutely love Preppers pie ❤️ Now I know, taste wise: disgusting definetly. But its basically the closest we can get to an MRE on loper. Its made out of garbage, calories are pretty decent, contains Vit C, wolves dont smell it and it heals you. Imagine youre on a journey to where ever, you can already guess ur gonna be freezing the next day too and your condition is at 25% lets say. You each that, combine with hearbal tea and sleep for ten hours. BOM! youre at 80% or around! Truly a perfect thing to carry on ya on loper for long distance travels :) 

Definitely not something you'd find in other survival games😁.    I don't use the preppoer pies,I didn't notice the buffs really,but I don't like the screen effects of headaches ..and I'd rather make bunny or venison pies..

They do sound worth it for harder difficulties though..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Definitely not something you'd find in other survival games😁.    I don't use the preppoer pies,I didn't notice the buffs really,but I don't like the screen effects of headaches ..and I'd rather make bunny or venison pies..

They do sound worth it for harder difficulties though..

Just remembered we tried the acorn pancakes at home!! PS: had to add regular flour cause it just didnt stick together xD

image.thumb.jpeg.ea1915a59e7f173dde2164e460abb45b.jpeg

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Just remembered we tried the acorn pancakes at home!! PS: had to add regular flour cause it just didnt stick together xD

image.thumb.jpeg.ea1915a59e7f173dde2164e460abb45b.jpeg

They look good..  did they taste just as good?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leeanda said:

They look good..  did they taste just as good?

Well... Honestly the boiling procces smelled like mushrooms. The finnished pancakes had a hint of nuts but they were much more bitter x3 But it was a nice experience I suppose :D And its nice knowing that they are actually edible :) 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, CandyRacks said:

Well... Honestly the boiling procces smelled like mushrooms. The finnished pancakes had a hint of nuts but they were much more bitter x3 But it was a nice experience I suppose :D And its nice knowing that they are actually edible :) 

Lol... Sounds appetising ...  😁.    

• Like 1