mag lens locations

i think this is the right places to ask cause long playthroughs
it seems currently in mystery lake not even just searching every inch of the old said locations, but every other interior location, there is roughly an 80% chance of finding a mag lens on stalker and interloper

so because not fully guaranteed, i'm wondering what other places have a chance of spawning a mag lens (i know safes have small chance, ive heard cars but i dont know if they mean in glovebox or what)

One place to check in ML is in Camp Office- the book case on the left-hand side on the second floor. *Sometimes* there is one hidden pretty well in plain sight there.

20231127211407_1.thumb.jpg.cee4e03676e3599dfbe48ca7b7bbacc2.jpg

It's really easy to miss in low light conditions, and it isn't guaranteed. I missed this one during my first time through Camp Office and only found it because I had to duck in during a blizzard, so I did a quick secondary sweep.

If you haven't found one by the time you get to Coastal Highway, another "hidden in plain sight" spot where one might spawn is in the Abandoned Forestry Lookout up at the top of the map.

20240507025506_1.thumb.jpg.6c3049e9eea7816d144c3c75c525e748.jpg

3 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

One place to check in ML is in Camp Office- the book case on the left-hand side on the second floor. *Sometimes* there is one hidden pretty well in plain sight there.

20231127211407_1.thumb.jpg.cee4e03676e3599dfbe48ca7b7bbacc2.jpg

It's really easy to miss in low light conditions, and it isn't guaranteed. I missed this one during my first time through Camp Office and only found it because I had to duck in during a blizzard, so I did a quick secondary sweep.

If you haven't found one by the time you get to Coastal Highway, another "hidden in plain sight" spot where one might spawn is in the Abandoned Forestry Lookout up at the top of the map.

20240507025506_1.thumb.jpg.6c3049e9eea7816d144c3c75c525e748.jpg

yeah i have thoroughly checked camp office each time (seems a few places it can spawn at, but not guaranteed) then i check trappers homestead (only found that one besides the safe) and the intact lookout (havent found it there) and have checked every other building and havent found it in another building. but like i said, checking thoroughly under every nook and cranny and behind and around every furniture there seems to only be a probable chance of finding it (so far only in those 2 buildings for mystery lake)

and thank you for the info on coastal highway. i do like the beachcombing of coastal highway but i thought there was no chances of mag lens in that region so it's nice to hear for another chance

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Camp Office slightly under a pillow (corner of pillow close to bed post) on the lower bunk closest to the stove. Stumbled upon that one in the dark while trying to find the bed.

Edited by Cattleman
Addition
  • Upvote 1