Check out my haul from ZoC

4 minutes ago, bysinda said:

Vanilla Stalker ( or as I prefer it - classic Stalker 😁)

You should see pilgrims loot lol😁.    But I've certainly not found as many hard hats,I've only got one.same with the bow too.

Nice haul for classic stalker 😊

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You should see pilgrims loot lol😁.    

I can only imagine 😁

5 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Nice haul for classic stalker 😊

It certainly is, other regions weren't that generous 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bysinda said:

I can only imagine 😁

It certainly is, other regions weren't that generous 

I certainly don't remember that much at the summit when I played stalker...

Are you planning on a long stay,or trying to haul it out?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I certainly don't remember that much at the summit when I played stalker...

Are you planning on a long stay,or trying to haul it out?

I've finished the quest, written everything down in my notes, took some stuff I'll need for crafting and unique things I found down in the mine and got out of there. 

If I am ever short on something I'll check my notes and come for it 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bysinda said:

I've finished the quest, written everything down in my notes, took some stuff I'll need for crafting and unique things I found down in the mine and got out of there. 

If I am ever short on something I'll check my notes and come for it 

Oh I see...  I don't blame you for not hanging around, those wolves aren't the friendliest  .

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Oh I see...  I don't blame you for not hanging around, those wolves aren't the friendliest  .

They are not indeed 😁 and the region has very little wildlife I could hunt down for food...since there is nothing to harvest from those wolves. Even if there was I doubt we could eat it safely 

Also those spots of contamination aren't very fun either 😁 

However,  I think I've checked everything there is to check.  Maybe I'll revisit it some day to strip everything down 

1 minute ago, bysinda said:

They are not indeed 😁 and the region has very little wildlife I could hunt down for food...since there is nothing to harvest from those wolves. Even if there was I doubt we could eat it safely 

Also those spots of contamination aren't very fun either 😁 

However,  I think I've checked everything there is to check.  Maybe I'll revisit it some day to strip everything down 

I'm sure old grumpy still has some meat on him 😁.  But aside from him and a few deer I must admit even I don't see many edible beasties...  

Lol... I don't mind the toxic stuff it's just the glimmer fog ..  

It's quite an intricate place really..  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

... I don't mind the toxic stuff it's just the glimmer fog .. 

Oh yes, damn fog 

The idle camp is very cozy though, could be a very nice safe house...if it had a work bench. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bysinda said:

Oh yes, damn fog 

The idle camp is very cozy though, could be a very nice safe house...if it had a work bench. 

That's true... You'd think there'd be one there really..

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda

How about those lanterns O_O down in the mine. What if we will able to craft them as a safe house customization o_o

Ooo.... That'd be neat...    They give off a lovely light.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Ooo.... That'd be neat...    They give off a lovely light.

Where do they get their fuel from though? I feel like it would be cheating if  you can install something that just emits permanent light. On the other hand if I would have to refuel it I won't use it. Oil is rather precious

Edited by bysinda

2 minutes ago, bysinda said:

Where do they get their fuel from though? I feel like it would be cheating if  you can install something that just emits permanent light. On the other hand if I would have to refuel it I won't use it. Oil is rather precious

In that place ,I wonder if they're gas 🤔 but that wouldn't be practical ..  new affliction blown up lol😁.   I don't know really though.. maybe there's a generator down there somewhere.. but even that would take some running..   it could run like the spelunkers though,a dimmer light but lasts for ages.

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda

They definitely don't look like they work on electricity 🤔 I'll look into it tomorrow, if I don't forget 😁

Maybe they are gas...    Lol...  The way my head is I reckon you'll remember for longer than I will😁

• Upvote 1

I've been finding that the strip from the cave to FA up to the Old Corral is the best place to look for long-term living in ZoC. The caves are perfectly cromulent dwelling places, and that's the part of the map that has by far the most wildlife, between the bear and the deer spawns. You can walk down from the Unquenched Extraction to the sheds near the Concentrator and find a work table on the second floor of that one shed for your arrow/clothing needs; if you follow the right path to it you can completely avoid the chemical spills.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, stratvox said:

I've been finding that the strip from the cave to FA up to the Old Corral is the best place to look for long-term living in ZoC. The caves are perfectly cromulent dwelling places, and that's the part of the map that has by far the most wildlife, between the bear and the deer spawns. You can walk down from the Unquenched Extraction to the sheds near the Concentrator and find a work table on the second floor of that one shed for your arrow/clothing needs; if you follow the right path to it you can completely avoid the chemical spills.

Yes, I know all that but you gotta admit it's not the most cozy place to live. I certainly enjoyed exploring it but that's not my idea of "home" 😅 also, I don't want to stay somewhere long without a bed so not to exhaust my bedroll too much

On 5/14/2024 at 12:37 AM, Leeanda said:

Maybe they are gas...    Lol...  The way my head is I reckon you'll remember for longer than I will😁

I wouldn't be so sure xD

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 6:19 PM, bysinda said:

Yes, I know all that but you gotta admit it's not the most cozy place to live. I certainly enjoyed exploring it but that's not my idea of "home" 😅 also, I don't want to stay somewhere long without a bed so not to exhaust my bedroll too much

Oh, I'm a massive fan of cave living. HRV was perfect until they polluted it with a bunker ;) just gotta make a field trip once every month or two to the work table at the trailer in MT.

Main thing though is there are deer and there is a bear, so you can keep yourself going for a good long while over there.

Edited by stratvox
premature enterization