Starting to feel that itch...

20 hours ago, Sebastian1992 said:

My guess with the photomode, me can hang pictures on the wall maybe with picture frame, it's come also with the base customization, but we will see....

That's my guess... I could be wrong / am willing to be surprised, but the idea of it I'm not particularly looking forward to.

I've been low-key using TLD to practise my scenic photography framing (which I've never had a great eye for) since first getting comfortable in the gameworld, so this is an addition I've definitely been looking forward to since it was announced.

Given the electrical limitations of the setting, I'm guessing that either the camera will be digital and we'll have to access/upload our pics (and charge the batteries, maybe?) during an aurora, or - far more likely I think - the camera will be a good ol' analogue and base customisation will include being able to set up a basic darkroom for manually processing film & photos, probably only in bigger bases (good use for bunkers tho!), with chemicals, paper and film supplied by the trader. If this game ends up including puttering about in a darkroom, I may never play another game!  ^_^

• Upvote 2