Cat tails not stacking in inventory

Leeanda

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda

As far as I know, I've never seen/picked up a cattail stalk that wasn't 100% condition... this seems to me like some sort of a bug. 
I think it's worthy of a support ticket.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Thank you..      

Should've known it was me 😁

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda

I didn't mean to imply it's just you.  I mean that I think it's likely some sort of bug you're experiencing... certainly not intended behavior.
Are you able to work around it?  Perhaps by dropping them or using a container to off load them and see if they will then recombine and stack properly with others?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda

I didn't mean to imply it's just you.  I mean that I think it's likely some sort of bug you're experiencing... certainly not intended behavior.
Are you able to work around it?  Perhaps by dropping them or using a container to off load them and see if they will then recombine and stack properly with others?

I know, thank you..😊.   But it usually is😁.      I don't really collect many ,I have about 15 from a while ago,  and any new ones I pick now just go in a separate slot.. I have put them into a container and took them out again but they still remain separate..   it's not a major problem but I just thought it was odd..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda

Hmm... definitely worth a support ticket.  Even the most minor bugs deserve to be acknowledged (and ideally fixed). :) 

True...    I might try eating the old ones first then picking more to see what happens .. I have had them for quite some time so it might just be those that are bugged..    plus I can't remember if it's doing the same on the new side run so I'll have to check this afternoon.. 

I figured it was just me considering no one else has commented on it..

Thank you😊

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

The new side run doesn't seem to be having this issue.. they're all stacking just fine...   

Odd considering it's a generally bugged run in it's own right 😁

This doesn't surprise me.  On my longest run (before the recent savegame incompatibility change), I had some Antibiotics that were at 0% condition and I could continue to use them over and over (infinite uses).

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

This doesn't surprise me.  On my longest run (before the recent savegame incompatibility change), I had some Antibiotics that were at 0% condition and I could continue to use them over and over (infinite uses).

That's a handy one to have,even if it might feel cheesy to some... 

I started that run just after the wipe of the old saves, so I've had the cat tails probably for about  650 days...  They didn't start not stacking til the zoc was added though.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

That's a handy one to have,even if it might feel cheesy to some... 

I started that run just after the wipe of the old saves, so I've had the cat tails probably for about  650 days...  They didn't start not stacking til the zoc was added though.

Yeah, I would just eat or drop the "old" stack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I'll get rid tomorrow when I play..    knowing my bugs she'll probably get food poisoning from them 😁

Well, given they are 650 days old, I can't imagine they're going to be very tasty ;)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...