Frontier Cooking: Tales From The Galley (Cooking Idea Masterlist)

JackTrysGames

This is a giant compilation of ideas I've had, which I'm going to unofficially call Frontier Cooking: Tales From The Galley.

I've put it into a Google Doc for ease of reading, because it is pretty large.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_BiY9REzQ5ltbvh7MNQLsML-yrs219V8IWhvLtpMZ7g/edit?usp=sharing

Includes:

• Drying foods
  • Three new cooking tools- the Stew Pot, the Kettle, and the Mixing Flask
  • Several new food items that can be found and used for potential recipes
  • Countertop Preparation, for actually making meals
  • ONE singular unique recipe, the Night Shift Coffee (most of my others can be found here)
  • Tweaks to the base Frontier Cooking to allow it to be usable over the long-term

In addition, there were a few ideas I wasn't quite sure would fit, so I've put them into their own separate document- Doctor's Orders + Top Shelf.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PKXSZgnPh2Onxcc2V77dAJ7RavZH6-HqpyXP4852LCE/edit?usp=sharing

Includes:

• A rework to Painkillers and the Go! Energy Drink, plus several new energy supplements to show just how badly people on the Island were being overworked
  • Several new ways to suppress pain and stay awake
  • Some 18+/21+ items, including Alcohol and Cigarettes
Edited by JackTrysGames

• JackTrysGames changed the title to Frontier Cooking: Tales From The Galley (Cooking Idea Masterlist)
  • 1 month later...

Have you seen the modded video of a drunk will?   Funny as it is I seriously wouldn't want alcohol in the game..you'd be extremely likely to fall to your death,plus trying to shoot anything would be near impossible..   however I can see it being used externally on open wounds.. 

I did read most of the cooking one but my head's not great so I can't remember some of it,I will read again though when I'm well enough..

A smoker or dryer for meat would be great,.as would a bigger pot for stews.we could make them in larger quantities at a cost of fire time and water..

I'd happily leave some in the pot at home and carry the rest..

• Upvote 1