Fluffy disappearing

Leeanda

@Leeanda

I'm interested to know also... I did hear something similar from @Pencil:
image.thumb.png.d5f269777caa72a85435e28a70879cdb.png

I will eventually make my way there again as well (even if only to look for all the recipe cards).  It's something that deserves more science... perhaps @Admin might be able to help shed light on whether or not this is intended behavior. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda

I'm interested to know also... I did hear something similar from @Pencil:

I will eventually make my way there again as well (even if only to look for all the recipe cards).  It's something that deserves more science... perhaps @Admin might be able to help shed light on whether or not this is intended behavior. 

Thank you... I did read that thread, but the mention of mods made me think that might've been his problem.. ..

Fluffy disappearing has been around for quite some time it seems..  I wasn't sure if it was just me or intended ..    I know most just kill her so don't have this happening....

It does give her a kind of ghostly feel though,

• Upvote 1

@Leeanda

13 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I did read that thread, but the mention of mods made me think that might've been his problem..

Fair point, I hadn't considered that.

I think it's good science to be done... I don't like harming Fluffy in any way, so I'd like to know if the despawning is intended or not as well.

image.thumb.png.c5c5625aad6645fc2e807d4a260d5874.png

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@Leeanda

Fair point, I hadn't considered that.

I think it's good science to be done... I don't like harming Fluffy in any way, so I'd like to know if the despawning is intended or not as well.

image.thumb.png.c5c5625aad6645fc2e807d4a260d5874.png

Well I still have her there on my side run so I could test it out over the next few days.. ...    Might take a while though I'm in transfer pass heading to mystery lake..

• Upvote 1

Odd.. first quick test...no aurora but there,I slept for one hour which she howled through most of ,but gone when I woke up..

Went outside for a few minutes then back in to find her running around.... I suspect the same during an aurora too but I will check.

Seems like a bug more than intended though..

• Upvote 1

I've tried day and night,no aurora at the moment but I did meet her earlier in the run during one and she disappeared .but regardless of time of day or amount of sleep ,she does go... Going outside seems to reset her though..

@Admin  is this intended please?

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

It seems as though every indoor wolf will despawn after you sleep, except the Desolation Point cave wolf. Which would be wolves that were added in more recent updates. The older interior wolf, scruffy, seems to be the only one that's not broken. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pencil said:

It seems as though every indoor wolf will despawn after you sleep, except the Desolation Point cave wolf. Which would be wolves that were added in more recent updates. The older interior wolf, scruffy, seems to be the only one that's not broken. 

So sketchy does the same then?  I hardly ever go into the ice caves and I've only seen it twice.. I didn't sleep in there either..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

So sketchy does the same then?  I hardly ever go into the ice caves and I've only seen it twice.. I didn't sleep in there either..

Yeah, Sketchy does the same for me. I was going to try my minigame in there but couldn't find him once I slept. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Pencil said:

Yeah, Sketchy does the same for me. I was going to try my minigame in there but couldn't find him once I slept. 

Oh I see...  That's a shame..I have seen videos of her glitching through the walls though too..

• Upvote 1