can't find all 4 bears in PV. just one is there

Has someone the same proplems in PV too?

found me the 4 caves with bones but i just see and found me one bear.

Birchbarkwood near barn = got me this bear 2nd time

After the transition cave from winding river to the right = Bones no bear
cave under the radio tower = Bones no Bear
cave near the long curve = Bones no Bear

the other 3 places eastern and western cave from the rope to TWM, and the cave down there coming from the Transition Cave from CH they all have no bones and off course no bear.

i dont know got me 3 close spawns but no bear at all

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Yes, I'm missing the farm bear and the crash site one... I'm also missing one in forlorn .. I did start a thread about it .

the farm one is the one from the cave near the long curve then. ah ok so just one bear then for me in PV 😫. forlorn i got me both the rest of the bears are there just PV has problems (BR and addon i did not look for now)

Edited by Even Dark
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Even Dark said:

ah ok so just one bear then for me in PV 😫. forlorn i got me both the rest of the bears are there just PV has problems (BR and addon i did not look for now)

I too only have the birch forest bear...  I haven't been everywhere either but I think I'm missing one in hrv too.. Milton,mystery lake ,ash are ok but I'm not sure about blackrock or twm...  I've definitely got one in the new zone ,but have no idea about forsaken airfield.. I can't go there .. 

Pv farm is very quiet without the bear, he's my main source of meat in pv too.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I too only have the birch forest bear...  I haven't been everywhere either but I think I'm missing one in hrv too.. Milton,mystery lake ,ash are ok but I'm not sure about blackrock or twm...  I've definitely got one in the new zone ,but have no idea about forsaken airfield.. I can't go there .. 

Pv farm is very quiet without the bear, he's my main source of meat in pv too.

i do now some fishing there :D and got me the moose 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Even Dark said:

i do now some fishing there :D and got me the moose 

You have the pensive moose? Lucky...😊.  I have him in the birch forest but I've only seen him twice in 650+ days..  elusive is an understatement 😁

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

You have the pensive moose? Lucky...😊.  I have him in the birch forest but I've only seen him twice in 650+ days..  elusive is an understatement 😁

got me the same one :) it is better because later after a fix i have 3 bears close together so pervect for me :D. this moose needs 134 days to respawn and the best way to get him to spawn is if you come from the farm :P

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by Even Dark
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Even Dark said:

got me the same one :) it is better because later after a fix i have 3 bears close together so pervect for me :D. this moose needs 134 days to respawn and the best way to get him to spawn is if you come from the farm :P

Unbenannt.jpg

I haven't killed him at all. The first time I saw him I had no weapons ,then last time the weather was too bad lol...  

It's certainly a good place to fill up the larder 😁. Especially if you want to use the travois.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Even Dark said:

for now i do it the old way naked carrying XD

Me too.. except not naked lol...  you meant that literally?

even carrying half a bear seems quicker than the travois to me..  

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Me too.. except not naked lol...  you meant that literally?

even carrying half a bear seems quicker than the travois to me..  

i drop all gear and clothes just torches and a knife i take with me you can carry then a lot of weight on short distances :D

with this you can carry a full bear ;)

Edited by Even Dark
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Even Dark said:

i drop all gear and clothes just torches and a knife i take with me you can carry then a lot of weight on short distances :D

with this you can carry a full bear ;)

Isn't that a bit risky?   Every time I start harvesting , especially in pv, a blizzard blows in halfway through😁

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Isn't that a bit risky?   Every time I start harvesting , especially in pv, a blizzard blows in halfway through😁

:D no a torch saves you but off course every situation is different for me it works nice. from the birchbark wood PV to the farm a complete moose in one walk :P. the wolves are going allways first to the pick up point.

BR i was not there now, i still setup the importent regions. and finally the older regions are for me the best ones XD. so good news for me BR is  bugged i have then a reson to skip this map for now XD.... the way to the airfield is a such a walking pain Oo

Edited by Even Dark
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Even Dark said:

:D no a torch saves you but off course every situation is different for me it works nice. from the birchbark wood PV to the farm a complete moose in one walk :P. the wolves are going allways first to the pick up point.

BR i was not there now, i still setup the importent regions. and finally the older regions are for me the best ones XD. so good news for me BR is  bugged i have then a reson to skip this map for now XD.... the way to the airfield is a such a walking pain Oo

I'll have to give it a try...  If the moose turns up again,maybe in another 600 days😁

Bugged?  I know there's a save issue in some places in BlackRock ...    It's not my favourite place either so I don't hang around there much..

It is a very long walk to the new zones ,not much food on the way either... It's a shame because I like transfer pass..

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A different bear has just turned up on my side run.   Over the bridge from Thompson crossing.. it's the first bear I've seen in PV . 

I haven't seen the birch bear on my main run for a while either.

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

Hm been on a Fallout kick lately, might have to pick this back up and make a trip to PV and see what's what in my run.

I'm not sure what's going on with it...   I had the birch bear and now it's vanished so none on my long run. 

No birch bear on the new run but a different one so I'm wondering if there's still one bear per run in PV and I've just missed the birch one ,or it's just completely gone loopy like most of my runs😁

2 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Well my first day back in PV I found 3 bears, and I wasn't even looking hard, so seems fine to me!

You have ?    I presume you have the latest version?   

Mind you I do find it odd that not many people have mentioned it..    maybe it's a console issue