I can not find...

DIA

image.thumb.jpeg.2611501488c155473264b5fbd6acb5de.jpeg

I haven’t been able to  find the cache for a long time (the one shown on the map)! I found a note about this cache in a ruined house near a farm in the Lonely Marsh location. I couldn't find this cache, so I started looking for information on the wiki. It said that the cache was in a tree stump. I searched all the stumps, but didn’t find the hiding place! Please send me a screenshot of this stump against the background of the swamp, so that I can find it. Thank you in advance! :3

As you walk up the slope to the tower, keep to the right ..about halfway up there's a ledge with a tree or two and a stump...  It's that stump ..the hitbox is pretty awkward so try nearer the bottom of the stump. 

There are two ledges ,you want the higher one.

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

On 12/22/2023 at 10:17 PM, Leeanda said:

As you walk up the slope to the tower, keep to the right ..about halfway up there's a ledge with a tree or two and a stump...  It's that stump ..the hitbox is pretty awkward so try nearer the bottom of the stump. 

There are two ledges ,you want the higher one.

Thank you very much for the advice :3. But I had another problem with finding, this time the key and note for the hiding place. While exploring the valley of a quiet river, I discovered a locked suitcase (cache) in the “cave on the top” (next to the lake near the monolith). I had no idea where to look for the key, so I started looking for information on the wiki. It said that, quote: "note and key found atop the lower rope climb beneath Pensive Vista." I searched near the cables: near the first and near the second. But I didn't find anything! Maybe I was looking at the wrong cables? If anything, I have attached a piece of a map with the marked cables I was looking for. Can you please show where this key is located by marking its location on the map. Or just tell me where to go to find the key. Thanks in advance :3

Screenshot_20231225-083345~3.png

Hrv is a place I seldom go ,my map knowledge is poor there I'm afraid..   I have found two memento notes before ,one at signal fire and one behind a rope climb stone itself..  (literally where you tie the rope onto usually.. ).  I wish I could help more but that's all I can remember I'm afraid.   Just keep checking behind the rope climbs ,(it might be hidden on a piece of leather)

I'm glad you found the forlorn one though. . 

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2023 at 11:13 PM, DIA said:

Thank you very much for the advice :3. But I had another problem with finding, this time the key and note for the hiding place. While exploring the valley of a quiet river, I discovered a locked suitcase (cache) in the “cave on the top” (next to the lake near the monolith). I had no idea where to look for the key, so I started looking for information on the wiki. It said that, quote: "note and key found atop the lower rope climb beneath Pensive Vista." I searched near the cables: near the first and near the second. But I didn't find anything! Maybe I was looking at the wrong cables? If anything, I have attached a piece of a map with the marked cables I was looking for. Can you please show where this key is located by marking its location on the map. Or just tell me where to go to find the key. Thanks in advance :3

Screenshot_20231225-083345~3.png

Should be found (if I recall) on the upper rope-attach rock.

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1