Nice detail: microwave & cold coffee

Hotzn

Just noticed in my current run that I could open the microwave oven in Radio Control Hut (I presume that microwave ovens now can be searched in all locations), found a cup of cold coffee inside. I enjoyed that little detail very much. These are the things that give the game atmosphere - someone was here and made this coffee. Maybe just forgot it, or something happened that made the coffee remain there...

Also it was a cup with a Hinterland logo. Nice. Have to check the Hinterland site whether these can be ordered as merchandise... ;)

Nice! Could we actually open microwaves before this build? I don't remember if I ever tried for sure but I was surprised after v215 was released to find I could open them. :) Very nice touch! Now I have to hunt for my own hinterland cup of coffee (and a real one for myself should they ever become available)

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I was oblivious before, I think I found two more additions to searchable objects like the microwaves. I noticed that mailboxes in town can now be opened (assuming that we'll eventually find some newspapers there or something), and that the AC grate inside the prepper bunker can be opened. I have yet to find anything behind the grate, however.

Archived