How to know which KEYS I've collected? I can't remember the name of a GOLDEN KEY found in the mines.

I collected a golden key in the mines, but I don't remember which key it is. It doesn't open the Foreman's Doors so I believe it's another key. Is there an option to see which key items I've collected. Its not on notes, it's not on collections, its not on picked items. Does anyone remember the name of that key?

25 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I also noticed it doesn't register on the collectables pages...

Hide contents

I think it's for the cache box in one of the offices.. not sure which though I'm afraid.

Good, I'll go check one of the offices. I remember one cache box, but perhaps there's a second one. Thank you!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChaosArchbishop said:

I collected a golden key in the mines, but I don't remember which key it is. It doesn't open the Foreman's Doors so I believe it's another key. Is there an option to see which key items I've collected. Its not on notes, it's not on collections, its not on picked items. Does anyone remember the name of that key?

They’re in  mementos though I thought I picked up 4 keys I only see 3 one opens all the little trailers one opens the mine one opens a lock box in the mine

Edited by Enigmaecho

4 minutes ago, ChaosArchbishop said:

Found the place it unlocks ( I think ), is this office in the middle of the path, entering from the circle'd hole with the lake in the middle. Inside there was a rifle and ammo for rifle and revolver. I believe this is the one since its also closer to the place you find the key.

20231209153611_1.jpg

20231209153652_1.jpg

20231209153708_1.jpg

20231209153720_1.jpg

I believe so yes...  I think the rifle is a set spawn there...