New Item : Pen

JerimiahSettle

17 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

With the abundance of charcoal, why would this be needed?  Now, if we could use it to scribble notes on our map, THAT I would be in favor of!

Sometimes the amount of charcoal needed is too heavy and you can't waste matches etc just for mapping. .

Just a pencil would do, and maybe use the knife to keep it sharp. ,it's something to do at least .

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Sometimes the amount of charcoal needed is too heavy and you can't waste matches etc just for mapping. .

Just a pencil would do, and maybe use the knife to keep it sharp. ,it's something to do at least .

Yeah, guess just play style.  Seems like I'm always building fires so always have charcoal available.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Yeah, guess just play style.  Seems like I'm always building fires so always have charcoal available.

I meant no offence,I know most people have to make fires and therefore get a lot of charcial.its just not always something you can do..

Must admit I hardly ever make fires and I'm overburdened a lot too.. so much junk Im sure I don't need 😁.   I do also have a tendency when mapping to overlap areas so I probably go through a lot more charcoal .

• Like 1