Question about recipes

In the game there is no tab with the image of a jar, and when I select the tab with the image of a fish and a jar the inscription “there are no recipes” is displayed (there was another inscription but I don’t remember it, I only remember the contents) please explain what these recipes are and where look for them???

Thank you, it’s clear with the tab with the picture of a jar and fish. But I’m more concerned about the tab with the image of the can, if this tab was shown in the trailer for the third part, then this tab should be in the third part! I tried cooking in a jar but nothing appeared! What this tab means remains a mystery to me!

Those should be can-based recipes as best I can figure. 

I would guess that the concept was that if someone does not have a pot or skillet that there should be can-sized versions of the "standard" recipes for them to use.  Since the can, at best, is 0.5 liter (half the maximum capacity of a skillet and a quarter the maximum capacity of a pot) the intent might have been left to behind in favor of getting "full-sized" recipes of Frontier Cooking out.  

I think the can-based recipes should be more bare-bones than the pot and skillet-based recipes.  

• Upvote 1