Can Bug?

Ansible

"Almost empty" cans weight less than empty cans.

image.png.b454ffddab69cf298250354ffaefb251.pngimage.png.5456813dc814c0b3f1cac9ad65ada731.png

I don't know why I never noticed this before, but I wonder if it's always been this way, and either nobody noticed, or nobody said anything. But I just noticed it for the first time today. Someone could technically use it as an "exploit" and save themselves some weight if they want to use the cans for cooking or making water later on... if they just eat MOST of what's in the can, apparently they can get it to a point where two cans only cost them .02KG rather than .30KG.

Minor thing probably in the scheme of things, but I know sometimes those few KGs can make all the difference in the world! Like, for example, trying to get onto a rope.

Anyways, just thought I'd report it. I searched the forums and could only find one thread mentioning of "cans", and it was about spray cans.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, Ansible said:

"Almost empty" cans weight less than empty cans.

image.png.b454ffddab69cf298250354ffaefb251.pngimage.png.5456813dc814c0b3f1cac9ad65ada731.png

I don't know why I never noticed this before, but I wonder if it's always been this way, and either nobody noticed, or nobody said anything. But I just noticed it for the first time today. Someone could technically use it as an "exploit" and save themselves some weight if they want to use the cans for cooking or making water later on... if they just eat MOST of what's in the can, apparently they can get it to a point where two cans only cost them .02KG rather than .30KG.

Minor thing probably in the scheme of things, but I know sometimes those few KGs can make all the difference in the world! Like, for example, trying to get onto a rope.

Anyways, just thought I'd report it. I searched the forums and could only find one thread mentioning of "cans", and it was about spray cans.

Thank you for reaching out. We'll make sure to flag this with the team and we will provide more information as it becomes available. 

• Upvote 1