Are we not alone?

Enigmaecho

You do run after run and things tend to blur, but does anyone else get the sense that new bodies periodically just show up throughout the world? I am an avid cartographer, it is one of the first things I set out to do after spawning, typically I have the entire map done in around 120ish days, I hit all the bodies I hit all the buildings I hit all the cars ect, I say this not to brag but to further illustrate that I sometimes find new unsearched bodies in places there is no chance I could have missed, today for example I found a body in a pose I’ve never seen just off the tracks in the muskeg…I’ve been through here at least 15 times this run. So I ask you fellow survivors, are we not alone?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, stapeliad said:

You get all the maps done in 120 days? Is that on a custom setting?

Yes I have all the loot and wildlife maxed and the weather coldest, memorizing the Polaroid spawns makes a huge difference they’ll clear half a region sometimes, makes finding bodies much easier 

4 hours ago, Enigmaecho said:

You do run after run and things tend to blur, but does anyone else get the sense that new bodies periodically just show up throughout the world? I am an avid cartographer, it is one of the first things I set out to do after spawning, typically I have the entire map done in around 120ish days, I hit all the bodies I hit all the buildings I hit all the cars ect, I say this not to brag but to further illustrate that I sometimes find new unsearched bodies in places there is no chance I could have missed, today for example I found a body in a pose I’ve never seen just off the tracks in the muskeg…I’ve been through here at least 15 times this run. So I ask you fellow survivors, are we not alone?

there's a low likelihood that bodies could be respawning resources--like loose acorns or sticks, etc 🤔. I've also noticed that after major updates, resources can be a little weird in terms of appearing and disappearing. 

• Upvote 1