DLC not appearing through xbox play anywhere

YesIndeed

When trying to play game on pc through xbox play anywhere I'm unable to use the dlc. I own the game on my xbox and I  the days before the dlc I played the game on pc perfectly fine.

I had tried to contact xbox support about this and they told me the xbox pc version and the xbox console version of the dlc are seperate products even though the game is the same between both.

It's been really annoying that I can't play my game through pc since my xbox is kinda old now so my pc runs the game much better. I can't see this anywhere in the known issues so I really just wanna bring it up cause id prefer not to re-purchase the dlc for the same game.

10 hours ago, wilsonaka said:

Well, since they are two different platforms they are two different products.

Just like if you own the Xbox version but switch to Playstation.

I dunno what else to tell you.  The game is worth purchasing again if you like it that much.

But the game itself works on it. The entire point of the service is for you to play your xbox game son pc and vice versa. And I was doing exactly that before the dlc. It's just the dlc that is marketed differently on the store.

Edited by YesIndeed

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@APW1

Nope. Still nothing. We're going to need to throw a birthday party for this problem in a couple of weeks. @Admin hasn't responded since July 2023. (Maybe there's literally nothing to report, but telling us that would help. Anyway, time for birthday planning. Bug-day? 🎂

Edited by CrankyPants
Original phrasing seemed rude in hindsight and that wasn't my intention.