Acorn Crashes

On 4/22/2023 at 3:02 PM, FoxHunter451 said:

Fun fact: if you play on PS4 and eat 3 large portions of cooked acorns your game will crash, I tested this on 2 of my saves and sadly I crashed both times. Is this a known issue or did I find an actual bug?

I play on the ps4 and I have eaten cooked acorns but my game didn't crash but I only ate one portion.

I'm in Coastal Highway at the minute and have acorns but I left my hammer back in Old Spence Family Homestead in Forlorn Muskeg and my other cooked acorns are at the  Camp Office in Mystery Lake so if I find a hammer I'll be able to make some more and will eat 3 large portions of cooked acorns to see if my game crashes.

I already turned them all into coffee, otherwise I'd weigh in. In fact, why am I even posting this? I guess I'm wasting both our time.

So on that note, guess what? I dunno. Just wanted to waste another second of both our lives cuz I'm a jerk.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Lone Walker said:

I play on the ps4 and I have eaten cooked acorns but my game didn't crash but I only ate one portion.

I'm in Coastal Highway at the minute and have acorns but I left my hammer back in Old Spence Family Homestead in Forlorn Muskeg and my other cooked acorns are at the  Camp Office in Mystery Lake so if I find a hammer I'll be able to make some more and will eat 3 large portions of cooked acorns to see if my game crashes.

I ate them after crafting them in a stove I didn’t have a hammer during my current run…

I have ate 3 large portions of acorns and my game didn't crash.

What did happened was that the sound of prepared acorns continued after I was finished preparing them.

Eating 3 large portions of acorns

The sound of prepared acorns continuing after I was finished preparing them

On 4/22/2023 at 7:02 AM, FoxHunter451 said:

Fun fact: if you play on PS4 and eat 3 large portions of cooked acorns your game will crash, I tested this on 2 of my saves and sadly I crashed both times. Is this a known issue or did I find an actual bug?

Thank you for posting. If this issue persists, please file a ticket via our Support Portal: http://hinterlandgames.com/support