the screen is completely blacked out PS4

Kael_20

I have a problem. I cant play wintermute on ps4 anymore. When I select Wintermute the screen is completely blacked out and I cant see anything. I can hear the music and wind effects but that's it. I already reinstalled and unplugged power cable too still nothing happens

Definitely submit a support ticket.  Possible workaround (worked to clear a black screen error on Xbox in Survival) - Completely power down the console rather than just letting go on stand-by (unplug it if necessary).  Leave it unplugged for a minute or two (to allow any residual stand-by memory to clear).  Then start it up and try launching Wintermute.  I hope this helps you.

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2023 at 5:44 PM, Kael_20 said:

I have a problem. I cant play wintermute on ps4 anymore. When I select Wintermute the screen is completely blacked out and I cant see anything. I can hear the music and wind effects but that's it. I already reinstalled and unplugged power cable too still nothing happens

Thank you for reaching out -- we're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Please file a ticket via our Support Portal, and reach out to us via direct message once you do so we can continue to follow up. We appreciate the chance to investigate this issue. http://hinterlandgames.com/support