Another Xbox One survival mode bug

ILikeToHackThings

1 minute ago, UpUpAway95 said:

Probably related to the bug I reported to HL about sporadically not being able to start a new game because I can get beyond the "name sandbox" screen (i.e. keyboard does not appear).

Can you just get round that bit by just leaving it as sandbox and just pressing confirm?   Or do you mean you get a blank screen?   Definitely not a good bug..

43 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Can you just get round that bit by just leaving it as sandbox and just pressing confirm?   Or do you mean you get a blank screen?   Definitely not a good bug..

No, I've tried that.  Pressing "A" for accept does nothing.  Pressing "B" for cancel takes me back to the select feats screen.  The only solution seems to be to go back to the Xbox home page, then use the "manage games" menu to fully quit the game (which closes the "quick resume" function for that game on the Xbox X), and then relaunch the game from scratch.  I've told HL that I think the problem there is being triggered by some sort of conflict with "quick resume"; but if the keyboard not launching is happening in other places (as you indicate), then that theory is probably incorrect.

Edited by UpUpAway95

3 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

No, I've tried that.  Pressing "A" for accept does nothing.  Pressing "B" for cancel takes me back to the select feats screen.  The only solution seems to be to go back to the Xbox home page, then use the "manage games" menu to fully quit the game (which closes the "quick resume" function for that game on the Xbox X), and then relaunch the game from scratch.  I've told HL that I think the problem there is being triggered by some sort of conflict with "quick resume"; but if the keyboard not launching is happening in other places (as you indicate), then that theory is probably incorrect.

Oh I see.  The equivalent of taking the disc out.  Hmm...  Does sound rather troubling.  I've not had a problem with the sandbox one but I've only used it 3:times.