I have an embarrassing question.

Xbox Series X player here. I've just bought and downloaded the DLC, and...I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access it. I've been over everything, tripled checked that everything is properly downloaded, and I can't find the Far Territories or the Tales. I thought maybe I could access it via a new game in Survival, but the map only shows all the original regions. If there's some way to switch over to the new map with Forsaken Airfield and the others, I don't know how to do it.

It's probably something really obvious, but if anyone would be willing to help point out what I'm missing, I'd appreciate it.

They're just part of survival mode. Go to Broken Railroad past the previously broken rail bridge. That gets you to the new regions. Then check out the tower at the airfield to access the tale (not available on Interloper though).

Once you were there once you can select it as a starting region too

Edited by Serenity

On 4/4/2023 at 10:53 PM, Obsidian Productions said:

Interesting. Thanks for the response. Lol, I guess I've gotten so used to being able to just access stuff.

It's a new feature, once you visit the far territory you can start as usual on new runs choosing the DLC regions. It makes sense because exploring from the entrance and knowing the connection and paths can help you a lot in your gameplay.

• Upvote 2