The Fight for Survival | I made a Cinematic Trailer featuring Methuselah. Enjoy!

Greetings, everyone! I would like to share with you this fan trailer I made about Great Bear Island. I combined gameplay from Survival and Wintermute modes, as well as some scenes from The Far Territory. I have included some of my favorite places in the game, along with my dawg Methuselah. Turn on your subwoofers and let me know what you think! :P

• Upvote 2
  • Like 3

I saw the "Balaclava" at the end and was confused what Balaclava had to do with TLD. Then i saw it's your name :D

Trailer is really nice. I'm just afraid when putting it on the games Steam site, people think it's an action game like Forest :D

Edited by Karl Grylls
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 10:20 PM, Karl Grylls said:

I saw the "Balaclava" at the end and was confused what Balaclava had to do with TLD. Then i saw it's your name :D

Trailer is really nice. I'm just afraid when putting it on the games Steam site, people think it's an action game like Forest :D

It's the best head slot item in the game :P. I see what you mean about the action part, but that was my original idea to represent it as a more action-packed adventure. At later stages in the game, when you don't worry about supplies and have all weapons/clothes and ammo, with a bit of Scent it can be an action game as any other :P. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 12:15 PM, Balaclava said:

It's the best head slot item in the game :P. I see what you mean about the action part, but that was my original idea to represent it as a more action-packed adventure. At later stages in the game, when you don't worry about supplies and have all weapons/clothes and ammo, with a bit of Scent it can be an action game as any other :P. 

I see, i thought about the battle of balaclava from 1854