Inventory/encumbered bug?

past caring

Just had a very weird thing.....

Loading up my loot at Hermit's Cabin in MT, I was expecting to have to do it in two hauls. But as I shoved more and more stuff in my inventory, the load remained steadfastly as just over 35k kilos. As I was well rested, that meant being able to do the two rope climbs out in one push.

Walked through the door of Paradise Meadows Farm and I instantly got sprain risk - I was now carrying the true figure, just over 57 kilos. Connected to this, I'm pretty certain - I had stored some fresh rabbit pelts, wolf and deer hides in the wood store at Hermit's Cabin. They'd only been in there a day or so and they were fine when I loaded them up - but on entering PMF they were all instantly ruined.....

Bug, obviously - but just a one-off glitch for me or others seeing it?

• 2 weeks later...

Probably one of those glitches that crop up every so often. 

Now that you mention it, I think I ran into that glitch in a slightly different way.  I was picking up sticks from a pile and then suddenly (I may have gone inside) I had a couple hundred sticks in inventory.  ???  I do not remember all the details as it was pre-DLC update but it was puzzling.  Haven't seen the like of it since then and it was only that once is relatively recent memory.  It was notable because "it just happened".  

On 2/11/2023 at 9:07 AM, past caring said:

Just had a very weird thing.....

Loading up my loot at Hermit's Cabin in MT, I was expecting to have to do it in two hauls. But as I shoved more and more stuff in my inventory, the load remained steadfastly as just over 35k kilos. As I was well rested, that meant being able to do the two rope climbs out in one push.

Walked through the door of Paradise Meadows Farm and I instantly got sprain risk - I was now carrying the true figure, just over 57 kilos. Connected to this, I'm pretty certain - I had stored some fresh rabbit pelts, wolf and deer hides in the wood store at Hermit's Cabin. They'd only been in there a day or so and they were fine when I loaded them up - but on entering PMF they were all instantly ruined.....

Bug, obviously - but just a one-off glitch for me or others seeing it?

Thank you for posting! If you encounter this issue again, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the Support Portal: http://hinterlandgames.com/support